Go Public

Alyssa

Day 3 in a relationship with Dave Walker. I'm sitting on his office's couch waiting for him to finish his work.

My phone ping.

Mom: Victor, where is my mastubator?

Allison: mom!! So gross. Why you have to text this here in the group!

Lys: we don't need to know that you still need that even though you already have dad.

Allison: just.. private text dad

Allison: oh did you do it by coincidence?

Mom: Mastercard!!! Oh my god!! I hate erection!

Lys: mom please you really need to check your text before you send it!

Allison: I'm confused now, mom.

Mom: oh my Jesus! First I asked your dad about my card. And second, I wrote autocorrect. How come it became erection!! It's too far!

Lys: LOL mom!!

Allison: mom you are so hilarious. By the way, why do you have to text dad here? Isn't it faster for you to text directly to his number?

Mom: he opens this group more often than our private chat. That's why I ask him here.

Dave kisses my neck. "What are you smiling at, honey?"

I kiss his jaw. "Mom and another autocorrect. By the way, you're done?"

He nods and gives his hand. I take his hand and he pulls me up. Tonight, we're going to have dinner with Alli and Zac.

"Hey my mom invited you to a family lunch on Saturday. Can you come?"

"Sure," I say.

He raises an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You were so adamant to come with me to any event before this, Alyssa Wheeler."

I laugh "that was before we are together." I loop my hands around his arm. "Now I'm your girlfriend. I won't tolerate any woman to fill a position as your date," I say and pout.

He kisses my nose. "No one will fill that position. Trust me."

I grin and nod. Dave opens his office's door and I immediately let go my hands from his arm. I know the office doesn't have inter office dating (not anymore after Dave got rid of the rules). But I feel uncomfortable to act all the lovey dovey couple with Dave in the office even though Dave says it's ridiculous.

So here we are with me trying to put my distance from him and Dave who keeps touching me.

This morning I had to run a bit so he cannot hold my waist in the lobby. My coworkers already know we live together, thanks to Cody's big mouth, that's more than enough for now.

And now Dave and I are having war, he tries to take my hand to walk to the elevator, I try to do my best to not let him take my hand. Childish? No we're not

Once we enter the elevator, Dave pulls me to him. "We'll see who is going to win this, Alyssa Wheeler," he whispers huskily.

"I believe I am the winner, sir," I say to him.

"I believe I am, Alyssa Wheeler," he says, his eyes gleaming like he is ready for a war.

Um.. maybe yeah.. we are a childish couple.

***

The restaurant Zac booked was (of course) expensive and luxury. It's called Le Cinq. It's french restaurant, complete with all the luxuries inside.