Meet The Walkers

Dave

Rita Levi: What is that woman talking about uncle Dave? wait... is this uncle Dave? Or one of his chicks?

Dave: Where did you get the word chick, Rita Levi? And yes, this is your uncle Dave and the voice message was planning to send to another person not you. My apologies..

Rita Levi: I'm a 10 years old not a 3 years old baby. Apology accepted.

Dave: 10 in a few days. Still 9 and still a baby for me. See you on your birthday, princess Aurora.

Rita Levi: please don't call me princess Aurora. It's mom's idea.

I laugh. I knew it! My little nieces don't like anything about princesses. They are actually like their parents, but somehow my sister won't accept it that the kids don't want any princess and cartoon.

Lys: you are the WORST boss ever!

I laugh more. God, I don't think I will ever get enough of her sassy mouth. She was a minute away from killing me earlier. I look at my draw. I drew it before I went to her office. I knew my sister was so thrilled when I informed her that I will come to the party with Lyssa as my date. She liked Lyssa so much, not just because Lyssa is great at her work, but also she is a great person. She is nice and friendly to everyone.

I know my sister would call Lyssa and talk about the party. So I prepared my tactic to get her to say yes. I know money couldn't buy her. Lyssa loves money, but she always wanted to earn the money from her hard work and she never stooped that low to get the money. I know because one time our competitor tried to buy her, but she told to fuck off. Literally said "fuck off". And boy, I'm so proud of her.

And I know too that Lyssa is soft at heart. She might be a sharp tongue woman, but the truth is her heart is very soft. I know because last time when one of my janitors got cancer, Lyssa donated a generous sum of money for the janitor. It's more than half of her salary actually, I was surprised when Cody informed me the total amount of the donation. It was anonymous, but they wire the money to Cody. That means, my assistant knows clearly about the donator. So when I asked him who made the donation numbers jumped high. He told me it was Lyssa.

And not just that, she often puts notes on our notification walls that she fundraises money for the kids shelter. That's why I know I can use her heart to get her to agree with this date.

Oh wow, as a big boss you sure care a lot about your employee.

Um.. Let's say this woman is interesting. Like I can watch her as my favourite movie of all time.

***

Alyssa

Am I that gullible? I keep thinking like that of myself, even though I'm in Dave's car right now on the way to his niece's birthday party. I'm wearing a very soft yellow long sleeves dress that enhanced the colour of my eyes and wrapped my body perfectly. Inlet my hair straight down. I don't want Dave to think I put much effort for today. Haha so much for straightening your hair for half an hour and doing your make up for more than an hour. Gosh! Shut up!!

I don't want to look at Dave (too much). He is so sexy. God help me! How can I hate this man if just by his look he can make my knees shaking and my panties wet. Gosh you're so stupid, Lys! No I'm not. He is the jerk one. why he has to wear white shirt like that, and unbutton the top of his shirt. I don't want to see but the sprinkles of his chest peeking and calling me 'come and taste me, Lyssa!' And... the khakis pants showed what a perfect ass he has. Ha ha blame him all you like, we know it's your own lust talking right now.

"By the way you look so pretty in this colour, Lyssa" Dave says.

I know right. Soft yellow is the perfect colour for me. "another colour another day," I say instead.