FROZEN-3

'Your father should be back any minute now. He went out to look for you...' mom was saying but I really wasn't paying any attention.

We were in my room (mom had finally got it into her head that I desperately couldn't stand pink so she'd tried as much as possible to exchange some of my stuff with some of hers that were all white.

Now, my room looked like a candy cane with the red replaced by pink. Geez, thanks mom) and I refused to sit anywhere from Teni's bed.

Problem is Teni, well, didn't look like Teni. I hadn't even been sure who she was until she'd cried 'OMG, Sierra, what happened?' OMG being her favorite slang.

First of all, she looked like me. Well, not face and figure and all, just the way I dress, head to toe.

Okay, let's start with the fact that she was wearing all purple. I'm sure, if you were paying attention, that I've mentioned earlier my hate for pink and Teni's hate for purple. Now I watched her standing there with a purple streak in her hair, purple eye shadow behind her dark purple tinted shades and subtle lip gloss. Teni never wore lip gloss, not even balm maybe just Vaseline occasionally when she felt up to it. Seeing her in makeup, my eyes were almost out of their sockets.

Let's get to her clothes. No matter how many times I told her, she preferred oversized hoodies to hide her curves and whenever I asked her why, she'd say she wasn't looking for a boyfriend so why show assets? And plain corduroy jeans (which she had in practically every color) but now, she stood before me in a fitted purple t-shirt that said "WARNING... I'VE GOT AN ATTITUDE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT" and black three quarter jeans with low heel pumps.

I looked down at myself in dad's hoodies and my pajamas and slippers then sighed. It's like we'd swapped personalities. Also, she had nail polish. Really! Black nail polish with lilac stars on it.

I held back the rude and jealous attitude that threatened to burst from me. I looked down at my nails disgustedly and wondered how they'd become so tattered and dirty. I never, repeat NEVER chew my nails. Teni does.

So, why did I have to end up with her personality?

I know I'm her best friend who's supposed to look out for her and all, but seriously, anytime I warned her about biting her nails or leaving them without being cleaned at least once every two weeks, she always ignored my remarks and comments. Why did I have to get stuck with the results of her laziness and stubborn attitude?

This is so not fair.

She had no idea how much I felt like yelling at her to give me my personality back but that'd

be kind of weird since no one else but me knew what was going.

Well, I had to admit, I still hadn't figured out what exactly was happening.

I mean, I could be in a dream but that wasn't it. I'd pinched myself a million times already (trust me, I've got the marks to prove it) but nothing was happening. Maybe a bunch of aliens switched my family with clones so they're acting all different-but then, it won't explain the nails.

I had no idea Teni had been speaking to me all this while I'd been thinking furiously about what could have possibly gone wrong. She was saying something about how I could have been raped or kidnapped or even worse and that I should never run off like that again and that I almost gave her a heart attack, blah, blah, blah! None of this could feel worse than the confused state I'm in

'...worried sick and your dad left to look for you but he's not yet back and I'm sure he'll be glad to know you're okay...' Teni was still babbling on about, well, about whatever she was babbling about.

Really, I didn't care.

I just wanted to get back to my old life where I was the one with the good clothes and the cool hair and definitely not these nails.

'Sierra! Seriously, you could at least show that you care about what I'm saying' she said waving her palms in front of my face

'Huh?' I asked seriously not bothered about what she'd been talking about. All I wanted to do was get the hell out of this pink-instead-of-red peppermint candy cane of a room 'What?'

'Did you even hear a single thing I said?' she asked

'Not really' I admitted guiltily and looked down, irritated with the mug of cocoa in my hand. I didn't want to eat or drink anything now.

Why exactly was I holding cocoa? What's going on? I hate cocoa. I've always preferred coffee. I really hoped nothing more went wrong and this seriously was a dream. I mean, it couldn't get any worse could it?

Well, I guess nature just likes to prove me wrong doesn't it? No sooner had I thought that, the phone rang.

It rang loud enough for us all to hear.

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short!! It kinda had to be there for the suspense!!

So vote, comment, fan, you know you want to

MUAH

LOVE HONEY