medicine on his eyes, Zuo Yan became blind again, sitting aside boringly listening to songs, and twisting like a goldfish when he encountered a cheerful rhythm.

    "Who is Xie Yao."

    Zuo Yan didn't hear clearly. "Huh?"

    "Who is Xie Yao."

    This time Zuo Yan heard clearly, and the shaking was much smaller. "A perverted painter." He has a strong desire for control. The painter is also smart.

    "What is his relationship with you."

    Zuo Yan turned his head, "Dreaming together."

    After speaking , he did n't hear Gu Zhi ask again. After waiting for more than ten minutes, Zuo Yan was still on the sofa. Yo Yo, I heard a sudden voice in my ear, "What do you mean by a husband for four lifetimes."

    "Guess." I didn't ask two days ago, but suddenly asked so many questions today. Last night, he was muttering in sleep all night?

    One day passed quickly. In the evening, Zuo Yan fell asleep very early. He drank too much yesterday, and the urine he accumulated was somehow stored until this evening. After three nights, he felt out of the bathroom and disliked it. The gauze on his eyes was in the way and was torn off. The raising of his head frightened him. A man in a wheelchair in the middle of the room looked at him blankly.

    "Sleepwalking?" Zuo Yan waved his hand. It looked like he had just gotten up and his clothes were still wrinkled. It was the first time to disregard the image, but I have never heard of this person before.

    "Who is Xiao Liuzui."

    Zuo Yan dumbly, "You just got up at night to ask this?"

    "What is his relationship with you ?" The tone was faint, with this face, it was so gorgeous under the pale light Feeling ghost.

    Zuo Yan yawned and passed his head past him and stuck his head on the bed, "You said Xiao Liu was drunk, I dreamed of him, a middle-aged teenager with the Avengers, a group of women." There is nothing wrong with this statement.

    After speaking, he listened to the sound of wheels running across the floor in the room. Zuo Yan lost his eyes and turned off the lights after he said, hoping not to urinate again.

    The next day Zuo Yan woke up and did not see Gu Zhi. It is said that he left early in the morning. Zuo Yan was also called by Chu Shixiong after breakfast. Before leaving, he was told not to let him go. Drinking outside.

    Zuo Yan thought he didn't dare to drink anymore, it was too delay.

    Seeing Chu Shixiong, this person yawned and did not wake up.

    "Your eyes are better?"

    Zuo Yan said, "It's fine if you don't drink."

    Chu Shixiong also remembered the wine he drank that day, "You didn't catch the wind when you went back."

    That's strange, Zuo Yan touched his lips that day. Horror memories gathered on that kiss.

Wake Up, Stop Dreaming [Quick Transmigration]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें