Suddenly the suspended video screen appeared in front of him, Zuo Yan leaned back while drinking the hot noodle soup.

    "My dear son! You see that you lose so much weight once when you come back. Mom will feel so distressed. When you see you don’t eat well, you can’t treat yourself this way even if you’re busy at work! I’ve mailed the first one, and he will see I don’t worry about you. You have to remember to bathe it once a week, and you must take it with you when you go out, but don’t lose it..."

    Do you want it to take care of me or me to take care of it?

    Zuo Yan turned off the video before he finished watching, and he looked down at Xiao Yi with a shy face.

    "Where are they going to travel this time."

    "Shui...wa...xing."

    Zuo Yan:...He was born, that's right.

    Having a primary one at home really saved him a lot of worry, at least not having to cook and wash clothes by himself. All he has to do every day is to lie in bed and wait for him.

    He was weak after jumping from the last double...three dreams, and there was a situation in which he could not absorb the nutrient solution. He ran back to the imperial capital and almost never rested. This time he was tired from the system. The body automatically rested for three days before it eased.

    "Hehehe..."

    Zuo Yan ignored it and continued to stare at the video.

    "Hehehe...hehe..."

    Zuo Yan bit the straw and flipped through the latest magazine.

    "Hey hey...hey...hey...heh..."

    "Just take it easy."

    Looking helplessly at the corner, Yuan Dundun's figure is facing away from him, and he is knocking his head banging at the moment, finally not Cough.

    Have you seen it, the robot that coughs itself.

    "Mei...Al..."

    "Beauty."

    "Small...Mei...Al...hehehe..."

    "Does it know you are stuttering." One sentence made Xiaoli turn his head, "I...no... …Knot...”

    "Oh, does it know that you have a big tongue?"

    Zuo Yan smiled and watched its angrily turning around. A few years ago, he did it like this. He grew up hurting each other with Xiaoyi. After a few years, he has grown up, and Xiaoyi's style has become more and more old.

    Zuo Yan checked the development software that it was obsessed with. The npc was played by the robot of the game company himself, and he didn't know who was Alcoa in his mouth.

    In the afternoon, after taking a nap, he took Xiaoyi to take a bath. It is an old robot of this style that often needs maintenance. Although there is a chip and only need to change the body, no matter whether it is Xiaoyi or their family, there is a tacit understanding. Keep an idea, they won't do it until the day of last resort.

    While waiting, the cell phone called, Zuo Yan was a little surprised to see this strange number.

    "Hey."

    "Zuo Yan! My sister had an accident in Lucheng! You can help me to see her first." After

    saying the address, the phone was hung up. Zuo Yan frowned and found the management staff in the mechanical area to inform them. Xiaoyi sent back to his home.

    He waited until the account was over before he rushed to the hospital and reported Chu Shixiong's name before entering.

    The Chu family is very powerful and has already made arrangements. When he used to, he could only watch outside the ward. The operation was completed and the patient was still resting.

    He looked at the people in the glass room, looked down and thought for a while, Chu...Chu Muyu, Chu Shixiong’s sister, the eldest of many illegitimate children, was taken home early, so he had a relationship with Chu Shixiong. Excellent, also take special care of him.

    Just as a piece of pre-written information appeared in the form of text in his mind, Zuo Yan took a few steps back and sat in a chair. He stayed outside the ward for a whole afternoon and did not leave until Chu Shixiong arrived.

    Afterwards, Zuo Yan also ran to the hospital for a few days. There was nothing serious about Chu Muyu, but there was a problem with his legs, and he couldn't walk for the time being. At most, he could walk out with a wheelchair.

    Later, after Chu Shixiong’s lip service, Zuo Yan learned that Chu Muyu came home a few days late from the last wedding. Hearing news from him, he planned to come and see him. He didn’t expect that there was a turmoil as soon as he got out of the station. , He was among the injured.

    "Sister Mu Yu's injury is also my responsibility."

    "You have a fart responsibility. Who would have thought that turmoil would happen? I didn't want you to know, and I didn't know what was happening to her. I was afraid that she would not be able to survive it before leaving. This made you come over and take a look. I didn't expect that she was still addicted."

    "Little One's craftsmanship is good." Chu Muyu drank the soup contentedly, and walked in front of the two people with the wheelchair remotely.

    Zuo Yan said: "He has been cooking instant noodles for me at home."

    "As soon as I go home, Xiao Er will give me nutrient solution every day." Chu Shixiong sighed.

    Zuo Yan glanced at him sympathetically, at least he was still warm.

    The blue sky and green grass, green lake and green willows, the light fragrance in the air refreshes one's heart, this planet is more close to nature, and even the sky does not allow airplanes to exist, for fear of destroying the beauty of the blue sky.

    Zuo Yan hasn’t seen them for a long time. Before we talked, they felt that something was wrong with them. Zuo Yan’s reaction seemed to be slower, and he didn’t even remember some things clearly. remember.

    What's more, I won't say half of it.

    "Zuo Yan? Zuo Yan? Have you been unwell recently?" Chu Muyu asked.

    "Huh?"

    Chu Shixiong looked in the direction he was looking. Only a few people pushed a wheelchair and turned around. "What are you looking at?"

    Zuo Yan threw the thermos in his hand to him, "I have something else. Go ahead!"

    "Hey! Where are you going!"

    Zuo Yan disappeared in front of them after a few turns. The siblings looked at each other, "What's the matter?"