The gap between TV drama and drama is still very different Big, at least the White Lady never had any complaints against Xu Xian in the TV series.

    After the atmosphere was silent for a while, Xu Dagu said incredulously: "Are you a panda? Just that white and black! The panda who only wants to take color photos all his life?"

    Zuo Yan was still looking at the two plates of pastries from the corner of his eye. He could block his sight. , Can't stop the aroma.

    "Shhh, this is a secret."

    Xu Dagu looked at the person over there and saw that he didn't respond, guessing that what the young man said should be true.

    Zuo Yan's words fell, Zheng Hua's coughing voice over there was obviously much smaller, and his eyes were mostly shocked.

    And Zhao Junfeng looked at him again, always thinking that others called him a red panda just his nickname.

    Unexpectedly, he had seen panda spirits with his own eyes and handled cases with him! This panda is worth more than a rabbit!

    This is a national treasure—the

    three of them sighed so much, and they felt a sense of awe for Si Jia. Even the national treasure was only his subordinate, and he was so cleverly subdued, god-man.

    Si Jia sighed silently.

    Seeing that he had been staring at the pastry, Xu Dagu moved the plate in front of him very insightful.

    "I heard that you love to eat these. I bought it specially for you. Come and taste this grass cake. The proprietress of Guxianglou made it personally. It is hand-crafted by the ancestral craftsmanship. You can only buy it by appointment a week in advance. Try it soon."

    Zhao Junfeng: I obviously bought it! What's more, even if you buy it, can you bring it in without me!

    Zuo Yan blinked, the meaning was obvious.

    Xu Dagu understood, and said to Si Jia: "Mr. Si, do you see?"

    "I don't watch." Si Jia replied mercilessly, looking at the stage and ignored them.

    You are ruthless, you are cold, and you are making trouble without reason.

    No one can help the boss not to eat.

    Zuo Yan bit the grapes and lay on the railing and looked down boredly. The play came to an end.

    After the White Snake was passed on, there was another guilty case.

    At this time, Xu Dagu's mobile phone vibrated, and after reading the information, he scratched his head, and left after telling several people that he still had an incident.

    Zheng Hua covered his mouth with a handkerchief, and his chest trembled. Zhao Junfeng quickly poured him another medicine.

    "Do you know why I like the beauty case?" Si Jia's slender fingers picked up a melon seed and opened it in the palm of his hand. The seed kernel was placed on a clean tray, and the next one was continued.

    Zuo Yan said: "The first drama you learned was the case of the beauty."

    "You know a lot, what else do

    you know?" "The first drama you taught your apprentice is also the case of the beauty."

    Zheng Hua coughed more severely. With the fingers trembling, Zhao Junfeng poured a glass of water to his lips while Zheng Hua took a sip.

    In half a month, this person is as old as a teenager.

    "It's all... My Zheng family's fault, I've been wrong for a lifetime..." After speaking this intermittently, he tremblingly pushed the wooden box over.

    "Mr... the things returned to the original owner, the Zheng family has already received retribution."

    Si Jia glanced at the wooden box lightly, the pattern on it was exquisite, at least it could seal off the contents and prevent others from finding it.

    "I want it to be useful."

    Zheng Hua was stunned. He thought about it a lot, but never thought that he would say this.

    "It's yours..."

    What is yours? Zhao Junfeng had a little fear in his heart, regarding the contents of the box.

    Since he had been in contact with this thing, he had nightmares again and again at night, and the last time he touched it, it made him not make a sound for several days, and the doctor could not check it out. He almost thought he was finished.

    Si Jia conjured a smile with no warmth, "Those undead grievances are still in Zhengjia Village. Without them, they would not let anyone with the surname Zheng go."

    Zheng Hua was silent, just hearing the apprentice describe Zhengjiacun. In the scene, he remembered what grandpa had written in his notes.

    Sure enough, it was true, not that his old man had hysteria.

    "...If the Zheng family hadn't existed for you, it would have ceased to exist." If there were obsessions before, now he can see through it, it is they who are sorry for him.

    He opened the box, and a cool air burst out, and Zhao Junfeng felt that his bones were whizzing coldly.

    Zheng Hua opened the lid of the box, and there was a layer of interlayer inside, and a yellowed booklet was placed.

    "This was left by my grandfather before he left. I always thought that these were just written indiscriminately by his hysteria."

    Si Jia didn't answer, and Zheng Hua didn't withdraw his hand and kept holding it in the air.

    When Zuo Yan saw Zhao Junfeng's begging eyes, he stretched out his hand to take it, and the two got close. When he opened it, Si Jia could naturally see it.

    In the diary, the truth of the incident was written in the front of the diary. He accidentally learned that year, and finally chose to remain silent.

    The Zheng family was about to lose protection, but chose such a vicious method.

    Knowing that this would make his young uncle uncle uneasy and unable to live beyond life, he forced himself to do this for the only remaining members of the Zheng family.

    When he gets old, he regrets it.

    Why should an innocent person bear the fault of the Zheng family?

    What's more, his little uncle has done enough for the Zheng family.