After he entered the door, the fat cat slid stiffly along the glass to the ground, wagging its tail, and walked away from their sight smoothly with its head high and chest tall.

    "It's eating."

    Zuo Yan jumped up from the bed with a carp . After seeing breakfast, he suddenly wilted again.

    A bowl of white porridge. As for the bowl next to it, even if you cut the bamboo shoots into particles, it is not diced meat.

    Si Jia folded the quilt and asked, "What are you looking for."

    "Looking for food."

    Zuo Yan was really looking for it, but when he ran to the kitchen downstairs and then ran up, there were still only two things.

    Obviously we had so much fun together yesterday, would you give me this today?

    Zuo Yan looked at the food on the plate with a deep hatred. To be honest, even if the panda eats bamboo shoots, the taste is really good, but just like a person eating rice, the meal will still be greasy without changing the taste.

    Si Jia let him make trouble behind him, and after changing the sheets, he heard a faint sigh behind him.

    "Your stomach is too fragile, and cooked food can only be eaten occasionally. Have you ever seen someone whose panda is fed with family bucket and yellow braised chicken rice?"

    Zuo Yan: ...I haven't seen it before, or you can try ?

    Si Jia picked up the chopsticks, held a bamboo shoot to his mouth, "I won't go to the studio today."

    Zuo Yan's eyes lit up, "Where to go?"

    "School."

    He almost forgot that this person still has the identity of a student, took the chopsticks to eat, Zuo Yan later realized that bamboo shoots were not simple It was cut into pellets, and after pulling apart the surface layer, it was discovered that it was a bowl of bamboo shoots and ham pickles.

    "You made it?"

    "How does it taste?"

    Zuo Yan looked at him in surprise, "It's delicious." However, he hadn't seen a dish that was obviously a bowl of stir-fry, but couldn't smell the smell.

    I don't know if it was the first time he did it. Zuo Yan held a chopstick and handed it to him, but he refused.

    "I can eat strawberries."

    Strawberries? where? And after-dinner fruit?

    Si Jia leaned close to him, with one arm around his waist. Take a bite on the red on his neck.

    Zuo Yan clutched his neck and turned his head to see his back.

    "Come down and remember to put on clothes."

    Zuo Yan blinked, lowered his head slowly, look quickly, there is a bird in the house!

    System: Did you just find out after you slipped all morning.

    ————When he

    arrived at the school, Si Jia took him to meet several school leaders. Through their conversations, Zuo Yan knew why he chose to go to school.

    It turned out that this school dug out a few bones from the ground a few years ago. At first, no one cared too much. Later, there were more and more bones. Only then did I realize that this place used to be a big burial pit. It was not discovered.

    Since then, there has been no major incident in the school, I thought it was all right, but just a year later, more than a dozen students went crazy one after another, attracting the attention of school leaders.

    Only then did I find Si Jia through inquiries from various quarters.

    Yin Qi is not a ghost, and it will be resolved if caught. It needs to be done step by step, not to mention the Yin Qi of a corpse. So at the beginning, he had to stay in the school to solve the Yin Qi. The school arranged for him as a student.

    Through this incident, Zuo Yan can only say that, as expected, the rumor that the school is a mass grave is not merely an error.

    Si Jia took him to the artificial lake behind the school, and took out a Buddhist bead from his trouser pocket. The dark color was inconspicuous.

    With a boom, it was the movement of the Buddha beads sinking into the water.

    In Zuo Yan's eyes, the black Buddha bead floated in the water to a deeper place, and finally sank to the bottom of the lake.

    I heard that the school had dropped out of school, and they were blocked by a group of people before they left the school.

    He heard a word from the noisy crowd called Si Xiao Cao Fan Aid Group.

    Among the group of girls, there are also boys, with a look of dismay, after seeing him and Si Jia holding hands, they suddenly look suspicious.

    Zuo Yan doubted that he had entered the wrong place.

    In the next few days, Zuo Yan and Si Jia ran around, and every day there would be big or small spiritual events waiting to be resolved.

    Some are true, some are natural, or artificial.

    The ones that were sent to Si Jia were screened, usually blood-stained cases.

    He also saw the speed with which he judged the case again. According to Si Jia's words, just like mathematics, although there are many ways to solve it, there is only one answer in the end.

    On Saturday, Xu Dagu specifically called to remind them, and even drove to pick them up in person, but...

    "Police car?"

    Xu Dagu said : "Ordinary people can't ride."

    Ordinary people who want to ride in a police car?

    When I arrived at the theater, I went up to the second floor, the location was really good, and the opera singing was good.

    However, only Si Jia of the three of them was listening to the drama seriously, and Xu Dagu's humming melon seeds attracted Zuo Yan's attention.

    After a while, the two people who were eating melon seeds became two people, and they were drinking herbal tea. Unknowingly, their mouths became numb.

    The second floor is a compartment after another, so when the footsteps stopped behind them, the two of them turned their heads back.

    The man was leaning on crutches, and there was a young man beside him, but Zuo Yan's attention was on the box in the young man's arms.

    This breath is very familiar. He didn't pay attention last time. This time, he did know what was inside.

    "Mr. Si, cough, cough, can I come in."