47

I stab the Morphine into Bella's thigh and place the used needle in the kidney dish that.was on the small table. I look for the scalpel and notice it in Rose's hand. "The placenta must have detached." I say, pressing my hands to her stomach. "Rose don't!" Edward exclaims, I turn to her and my eyes widen. "You have to let the morphine spread." I say, she glares at me "He's dying. We have to get him out" She says, readying the scalpel. "Get him out! Now!" Bella screams, and Rose drags the scalpel over her stomach. She pauses, her eyes lingering on the blood. I pull the scalpel from her hand and shove her away just as she lets out a growl. "Rose No!" Edward exclaims, "Alice get her out of here!" I snap, drawing the blade over her skin. Bella screams again and Jake winces "Save her! You have to change her!" Jake exclaims. I shake my head "Not while he's still in there. You'll have to get him out fast" I say as the scalpel scrapes over the hard embryotic sac. He leans down and sinks his teeth into her stomach, tearing the sac apart. I hold Bella's hand and stroke her hair out of her face, ignoring the smear of blood on my hands. "Hey Bella focus. Keep your heart beating." Jake says, She continues to scream and I watch as Edward pulls a baby from her stomach, he smiles slightly "It's Renesmee." He says, holding the baby out towards Bella, A smile covers her dry cracked lips, "Beautiful." She says as Edward rests her against her chest. Bella smiles at her daughter then winces and groans. The baby starts to cry and Edward pulls her from Bella's chest. Bella's eyes dim and panic races through me as she stops breathing. "Edward." I say, moving forward quickly Jake has already started CPR. I take Renesmee from his arms and Rose walks in "I'll take her. I'm good now. I promise" She says looking towards Edward. I hand The baby to her and return to Edwards side as he grabs a huge syringe and stabs it into her chest. "What is that?" Jake asks, "My Venom" Edward grunts pushing the plunger down. We stare at Bella for a moment and nothing happens, Edward growls and takes Jacob's place, "It's supposed to be working" He growls, Jake stares at the scene with tears in his eyes "I'm not going to kill you. You deserve to live with this." He snaps and shoves past me towards the door. All of the air escapes my lungs as Edward leans down and bites Bella where blood flows the thickest. I stumble backwards towards the door and walk outside.

Jake was crouching on the ground, rocking back and forth. I sit down next to him and wrap an arm around his shoulder. He leans into me and sobs onto my shoulder. I squeeze him tightly, tears dripping down my own face. He pulls away from me and I notice Leah and Seth standing just in the treeline. Jake stands up and walks into the house. I had no idea what he was going to do. Leah walks towards me and hugs me, I sigh softly, and rest my head on her shoulder. Something prickle's up my spine and I look towards the trees with a frown. "They're here." I say, pulling away from her and standing just below the steps, Alice, Jasper and Edward rush outside, "Rose is upstairs with the kids." Jasper says, cracking his knuckles, he smirks at me and I smirk back. "Were outnumbered." He says as the wolves approach, "By a lot!" Alice finishes for him. I clench my jaw and glare at the wolves, "I wont let them hurt my family." Edward snarls, I take a deep breath and spread my hands, "You chose the wrong fucking day." I practically growl at Sam, raising one hand up slightly, suddenly the wolves attack trying to take us by surprise. I flick my fingers at Paul, and Embry and they go flying into two separate tree's. Sam leaps towards me with a snarl but a silver wolf charges into his side. "To Timbuktu, Le-Le!" I call out. Stopping Jared from using Alice as a chew toy. He crashes into the wall of earth and it crumbles on top of him, pinning him under rubble. I could see Quil sneaking around the edges of the battle. He was approaching the house. I glare and a ball of flames form in my hands, I send it towards him, it smashes into the tree right next to him and h yelp and moves backwards. I didn't want to hurt them, I hear a growls right behind me and a large grey paw swiped my side. Blistering hot pain ricochets through me and I gasp, my hand drifting to my stomach, I pull my hand away from my stomach and groan in fury. I flick my fingers and weeds wrap around him, hoisting him up into the air, and wrapping tightly around his neck. I notice Sam pinning Alice down and Carlisle and Esme crash into him. Jacob jumps over the railing and onto the ground. "Stop! Its over! If you kill her, you kill me!" He yells loudly.

one of the wolves tries to attack again but Jacob turns into a wolf and stops them "Jacob imprinted." Edward says, as the wolves slink back. "They cant hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on cant be harmed. Its their most absolute law." I explain for the confused vampires. The wolves disappear into the woods "You can let him down now, Rissa" Edward says, motioning towards Paul, who is still hanging above us. I roll my eyes and let him fall to the ground. He runs away with his tail between his legs and I sigh and take a step forward, stumbling over my feet. The adrenaline was starting to wear off and my midriff was starting to throb. I feel hands on my face and meet Carlisle's worried golden eyes. "Where are you hurt?" He asks, I grab the hand caressing my face and lean into him for a moment. I motion towards my stomach area and he leans down, I feel his arm come into contact with the back of my knees and wrap my arms around his neck, "I can walk, you know" I mutter bitterly, he chuckles "I know. But I cant say that I don't enjoy carrying you." He says.

He places me on the kitchen counter. The light in here was brighter so I could see the tears in my shirt and the large bloodstains. I chuckle mirthlessly "At least it's my own blood this time" I say, pulling the shirt over my head with a little difficulty. "Do you have to strip down in the kitchen? Don't you have a room? Jeez people eat in here." Emmett grumbles and I stick my middle finger up at him and take a look down at the long, deep cuts, slowly seeping blood. Carlisle disappears and then walks back into the kitchen, carrying his bag. He pulls out antiseptic wipes and I almost groan. Those were going to burn like a motherfucker. He quickly cleans the wounds and stiches them up, and covering them. He pulls out a small syringe and I shudder, "Oh, hell no!" I exclaim, slipping off of the counter and moving to the other side of it. Carlisle raises an eyebrow, "You have children to look after. You can't do that if you're in pain" He says, approaching me. "I'm sure you can babysit" I say, holding onto the counter. "I won't give you it all, just enough to take the edge off" He says, I roll my eyes, "Fine." I mutter, holding my arm out. He chuckles at me and wraps a tourniquet around my arm before gently pushing the needle into my arm. When he takes the tourniquet off I bend my arm a few times, to get the blood flowing. I could already feel the morphine starting to take effect. I sway on my feet, "Whoa..." I murmur grabbing onto Carlisle's arm. He chuckles and carry's me upstairs and lays me down on the bed. "Get some sleep Love. I'm going to check on Bella" He whispers, pressing a kiss to my temple, before leaving the room. My eyes droop closed and I sigh softly and relax into the soft mattress, sleep quickly taking me away.

I stand between Carlisle and Edward, looking down at my little sister. "She should be moving" Edward says, worry creasing his brow. Carlisle shakes his head, "It's the morphine." He says, tugging me into his side, his fingers trailing softly over the stitches under my shirt. Edward shakes his head "Maybe I was too late?" He mumbles, Carlisle smiles softly and shakes his head "No Edward. Listen to her heart." He says, The two of them go quiet and Alice and Rose walk in. "We're gonna get her cleaned up. Go and see the kids" Rose says, handing Esme the sponge and placing the bowl next to Bella's head. I meet Carlisle's eyes and take his hand and tug him downstairs and into the living room, where Jake, Seth and Leah, play with Nicky, Lara and Renesmee. "Mama!" Lara exclaims, noticing me first, she crawls over to me and I lift her up and bounce her in my arms, "Are you having fun?" I ask and she nods her head, and then moves around, trying to get back on the ground. Nicky throws his arms around my legs and I place Lara down and hug Nicky. "Nessie wikes my twuck!" He exclaims, pointing to the baby with a large grin. I raise an eyebrow "Nessie?" I ask, Jake flushes and I chuckle "Oh, Izzy is going to hate that." I say, holding my arms out for my niece. My eyes widen as Jake passes her to me and I bounce her up and down. "You're getting big aren't you? One day old and already looking like three weeks" I say, the baby gurgles and places her hand on my cheek. A series of pictures flash in my vision and I blink. I hand her to Edward and he smiles at his daughter. I meet Leah's eyes just before I notice Terry walk in. "So...When's the wedding?" I ask, bouncing on my feet. She shrugs her shoulders, "ASAP" Terry says, growing an arm around my shoulders. I grin, "Brilliant!"I say, shrugging his arm off of me. He grins and sits behind Leah, who is still playing with Lara. Carlisle wraps his arms around my waist and tugs me out of the room and outside. I smile at him as he captures my lips in a soft kiss. "Have I told you how much I love you, today?" He asks, I chuckle under my breath and wrap my arms around his neck. "Not today you haven't" I say, He grins and kisses me again, "I love you" He mumbles against my lips, "I love you too." I whisper back, kissing him again. He pulls back, his thumbs rubbing small circles on my hip bones, "We should get back inside" He says, I nod my head and allow him to lead me back into the house.