31

I stare around the solemn faces at the large camp fire, and sigh, Lara was snuggled into my chest, sleeping, and Nicky was trying to comfort Aunt Sue. I sigh and look around at everyone gathered around. "Did you know." I say loudly, everyone turns to look at me and I adjust Lara's weight in my arm. "That Uncle Harry was one of the first to know That I was pregnant" I say, Billy and Dad chuckle quietly, and Sue smiles at me. "I had no idea how to tell my dad. So I went on a fishing trip with Billy, Harry and Dad" I say, Leah takes my hand and I smile, I chuckle quietly, "Dad was so shocked that he fell out of the boat and into the water, he came back up spluttering with weeds on his head. And we couldn't stop laughing" I say, Sue and Leah laugh, and everyone has a chuckle at my dads expense. I place Lara in her pram and grab a glass of Scotch and hold it up, "To Harry!" I say, then throw the liquid back. Everyone else copies me and I sigh heavily, and slump against a tree. My thoughts drift towards Carlisle and I frown, I hadn't spoken to any of the Cullens since I went to their house. Rose had sent me a text telling me that she told them I needed some more time. I was grateful, yes I had accepted Carlisle's comfort, but I hadn't fully forgiven him yet. Sue approaches me with a sleeping Nicky and a box of sugar spice cookies. I smile as I secure him into the strimmer part of the pram and tuck the box of cookies onto the basket. I smile at Sue and wrap my arms around her, "It will get better" I mutter. She smiles at me sadly, "I know it will. Just not yet" She mutters, walking back towards Leah and Seth. I sigh and clench my hands around the handles of the pram. I had reached the boundary line before I knew it and saw a sleek silver Mercedes. I freeze and the drivers door opens and Carlisle steps out. "Bella and Edward are back" He says quietly, his eyes landing on the pram. It was then I realised that The Cullens hadn't seen Nicky since they had left, and they hadn't met Lara. I push the pram towards the cat, and lift a sleeping Nicky out of the stroller, he moves around and lays his head on my shoulder. I climb into the back seats, and set Nicky down next to me and lift Lara from the Pram part and cradle her in my arms. I pull the door closed and Nicky lays his head on my lap, I rest a hand on his back and wait a Carlisle folds up the pram and places it into the trunk and climbs into the drivers seat. I chew on my lip and look down at my children. The silence was tense until we pulled up at his house. I shake Nicky and he looks up and me, and practically crawls up me, and wraps his arms tightly around my neck, he buries his face in my neck, my hair covering his face. I climb out of the car and adjust my grip on the kids. Rose appears at the door and smiles, I hand Lara to her and Rose coo's and carries her inside.

I sit on the Sofa and glare at Bella as she stands at the top of the stairs. "You all know what I want. And I know how much I'm asking for. The only way I can think of it to be fair is to have a vote" She says. My eyes widen and I look up at Edward, who looks even more miserable than I had ever seen him. "You don't know what you've just-" Bella glares at him, "Shut up" She snaps and turns to the rest of us. "Alice?" She asks, Alice skips forward and wraps Bella in a hug, "I already consider you my sister, so Yes!" She says, then pulls away. "I vote Yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time" He says, Rose sighs heavily, "I'm sorry. Really sorry, both of you for the way I acted, and I'm grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother." She stands up and hands Lara back to me, "But this isn't a life I would've chosen for myself and I wish there had been someone to vote no for me...So No" She says, and wraps an arm around Emmett. Rose had told me about what happened to her but I could tell that Bella was confused. "Well I vote Hell yeah! We can pick a fight with the Volturi some other way!" Emmett says, wrapping her in a hug. Esme smiles "I already consider you a part of this family. Yes" she says. Edward meets Carlisle's eye "Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means" He says lowly. I narrow my eyes at him, and lay Nicky on the sofa. I hand Lara to Carlisle and stand up and glare at Edward. "All due respect Edward. This has nothing to do with you" I say, His eyes widen and he looks at me, "Bella's a grown woman and she can make her own decisions. However stupid they may be. You have no right to dictate to her what she does. Especially not after you left." I snap, he huffs "I thought you would've been against this" He says. I glare at him, "I am. But its either this or you leave again and I have to watch my little sister practically rot away in front of my eyes. Watch her do anything to get that rush of adrenaline, did you know that she jumped on some random's motorbike?" I away, Bella turns to me with wide eyes, "How did you know- Jessica" She mutters, I nod. "She also drowned. If it hadn't been for Jacob I would've lost two members of my family on the same fucking day! So forgive me if I'm a little pissed" I huff, Rose nods at me "And Bella. How dare you!" I yell, she looks surprised, "Have you even thought about how Charlie and Reneé might think about this. Because they can't know. They'll mourn you, and I don't think Dad would be able to handle that. You haven't seen him these past few days but I have! He has been worried sick!" I stop myself from yelling and stand there, my chest heaving. "I can't believe how selfish you are! Both of you!" I snap, glaring at Edward too "I'm not selfish" Bella says. "I lost almost my entire life in a stupid fucking car crash! I just had to watch one of the only people who helped me get back on my feet, be cremated! I watched you jump off of a fucking cliff! And then you run off to save the idiot that left you from a bunch of human munchers! Not once has anyone asked how I feel!" I stop and glance back at the kids. "The only ones who bothered asking how I was were Rose, Emmett and Esme." I say, Bella frowns "I thought you didn't know where they were?" She asks, I roll my eyes "They were in new York" I snap, Rose wraps an arm around my waist, Bella glares at me, "And you didn't tell me?" She asks, I scoff "There you go again! It's all about you! That's all you ever think about! Except maybe Edward" I snap. She stands there silently, "Did you say Human Munchers?" Emmett asks, a grin forming on his face. "Yes I fucking did! Deal with it!" I snap. He guffaws, and Alice titters. Rosalie chuckles quietly and even Edward smirks a little. "Mama?" I turn around and see Nicky rubbing his eyes. He looks around the room, "Wose! Emmy!" I smile as he crawls off the sofa and toddles over to Emmett. "Hey Little Man!" He says, tossing him in the air and catching him again. "Wook! Mama got Wara!" He says to Rose, She smiles and hugs him. Then hands him back to me. He looks around and throws himself in Esme's direction, she takes him with a smile "Mama sad" He says, my eyes widen and I stare at my son. "Mama's not sad" I say, He looks at me "uh huh" He nods his head and I take him from Esme and tickle him. He shrieks with laughter and tries to roll away from me. I chuckle as he runs around the room, running away from Emmett, who crawls around on all fours after him. I sigh and I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. Carlisle looks up at Edward. "You've left me no choice. You've chosen not to live without her. I won't lose my Son" He says. Edward sighs "I'm taking you home" He mutters to Bella, and tugs her out of the room. I chuckle "Dads going to ground her!" I sing, Nicky chuckles and clambers onto my lap. "I suppose we should get you home too, huh?" I say. He nods and stretches his arms out towards Carlisle. He looks at me first and I nod. He scoops Nicky up, and I get up from the sofa and follow him out to his car.