"So did Edward tell Bella about Victoria?" I ask Carlisle, Rose and Esme had each stolen a child and disappeared, and Carlisle and I had ended up in his office. He shakes his head "No. He said she should go and visit your Mom in Florida. She refused unless he went with her." He says, I nod my head "Alright. When is she coming?" I ask, He sighs "Tomorrow night...I don't think you should be there" He mutters, practically reading my mind. I laugh but stop at the look on his face. "Oh. You're serious?" I ask, he nods his head "You're Human Marissa. She can kill you easier than she can the rest of us." I glare at him. "I'm going, If I don't go with you then I'll go with my wolfing's, either way ill be there" I say, crossing my arms over my chest and give him a level stare. He watches me for a few minutes then sighs, "Fine. But you stay close to me" He says, tugging me into his chest. "Do you remember the last thing I said to you?" He asks, I smirk "Hello" I say, he chuckles "Before that" He says, stroking my hair out of my face, I smirk "Marissa wait." I say, I knew what he was getting at, but I was having so much fun teasing him. "Before that" He says, raising an eyebrow. I hum, and tilt my head up, "I'm not sure. You might have to refresh my memory" I say, he chuckles and presses a tender kiss to my lips. "I love you" he whispers against my lips, My lips curve into a smile, "I was just teasing. I love you too" I say. He grins and kisses me again, his fingers trailing along my jaw and down my neck. My phone pings and I grab it, pulling away from Carlisle as I read the message. "Ah. Hold that thought Mister" I say, extracting myself from his arms. "What's going on?" He asks, "Leah and Seth got into an argument, they both shifted in the living room. Sam wants me to come and see if I can calm her down enough to shift back" I say, grabbing my handbag. He nods his head and I press a quick kiss to his lips and exit the room. "Nicky! Come on Little Wolf!" (Anyone get that reference?) I say, Emmett enters the foyer with Nicky on his shoulders. I smile and grab him and sit him on my hip. I wave to the Cullens and look around, "Rose! I'm stealing your car!" I yell, Rose pokes her head out of the front door, and tossed me the keys, I use air and they float towards me. "Remember that Lara feeds in half an hour!" I say, and unlock the convertible. "Do NOT let those wolves in it! Id rather go without the smell of dog!" She yells, closing the front door, I chuckle and open the door and climb in, I strap Nicky into his seat, and start the drive to La Push.

I pull Nicky into my arms and climb out of the car. Sue smiles at me and hands me spare clothes, "She's just through those tree's there" Sue says, I sigh "Does she know about..." I trail off, not sure how to phrase it. "Jacob explained everything to her" Sue says, I nod and heft Nicky up slightly, I walk into the woods "Le-Le?" I say, a large grey wolf slinks towards me and I smile, She looked absolutely beautiful in wolf form, and I knew her Dad would be proud. She freezes suddenly and a low pitched shine escapes her nozzle. Nicky grins and stretches his arms out towards the wolf. "Weah!" He exclaims. Leah snuffles forward and nuzzles him, he wraps his arms around her furry neck, and she pulls away, taking the clothes from my hand and disappears into the darkness. She appears a second later and I sigh softly and shoot her a smile. "You know. If Uncle Harry was he would be so proud. Of you and Seth, but mostly you. Do you know how rare it is that a female shifts? He would absolutely Lord it over Uncle Billy. 'My girl can shift. Can either of yours'" I say, mimicking Uncle Harry, I smile as she slinks off back. "I know that Aunt Sue is proud too. I just don't think she appreciates that it happened in her living room" I chuckle at the last part. "And at least now you have a chance at Kicking Sam's Ass from here to Timbuktu for what he did" I say, I hear a short bark and assume that it's Leah's wolf version of laughter. "And I have someone to come with me on those Red-head psycho Bitch Hunting missions I was planning on taking. No one can stop me now!" I say excitedly, "and by no one I mean Carlisle or Sam, or Rosalie, or Jake, or Paul, or Jared. Basically everyone except Emmett, who told me that "He would take immense joy in accompanying me on one of them one day." Personally, I think he just wants to see me Barbecue a Bitch." Leah approaches me trying to hold back her laughter but failing, letting out a few snorts. I smile and throw an arm around her waist "Welcome back to the land of the Two feet" I say, She shoves me gently, and I giggle. I was close to Samantha but Leah had always been my first and best friend ever. We walk out of the tree line and I see the whole pack, and their Imprints, and the council Leaders. They all cheer and clap when they see Leah and she looks down at the ground with a soft smile. Sam crosses his arms and stares at her "You won't be able to kick my Ass" He says, Leah smirks at him, "Maybe not yet. But I will kick your Ass one day" She turns to Emily and looks her over, landing on the swell of her stomach, her eyes widen and she visibly swallows. "So...um...you're pregnant." She states, I watch as Sam tenses, Emily nods once and Leah takes a deep breath, "How far along are you?" Leah asks, her fingers squeezing my wrist tightly. "19 weeks" Emily mutters, "Do you know it's gender?" I knew she was curious. Her head snaps to Sam furiously "Not a Chance in Hell!" She snarls, his eyes widen and so do mine. I had no idea what was going on in that mind link of theirs. "You can name him anything else but not that!" She hisses. I could feel her grip starting to bruise. She suddenly recoils and Seth stomps forward, glaring at Sam. He grabs Leah's arm and tugs her towards the convertible, "Not cool, Bro" He huffs, Sue sighs and follows after them. I raise an eyebrow at Sam, "What exactly were you thinking?" I ask, "I just wanted to honour Harry" he says, I throw my hands up in exasperation. "You don't name your baby after your Ex-Fiancé's dead father, What if she has a child one day and wants to honour HER father? But she can't because you've already done that with the woman you left her for, Imprinting or not. Don't you think that's digging that knife in just a little too deep?" I snap and walk off towards the car. I climb in the passenger seat and notice Leah cradling her wrist, "Are you alright?" I ask, she shakes her head, tears streaming down her face. "It's broken." Sue mutters quietly, stroking her hair from the back seat. I sigh "I'll take you to Carlisle. He knows how to fix wolfy wounds" I say, handing Nicky back to Seth who makes faces at him. I smile at Leah sympathetically, "Tonight Honey. You and I are going clubbing!" I say, wiggling my eyebrows. She sighs and I glare at her "C'mon! We're all going to go!" I say. I had already invited The Cullens, bar Edward and Esme, (Who both bailed. By the way) out, and I wanted her to come. "Can I come too?" Seth asks, I wink at Sue "You'll have to ask your mother" I say, She winks back and hums, not answering. His eyes widen in surprise, and I laugh "Of course not! You're fifteen, Dude!" I say, shaking my head. Sue chuckles and even Leah cracks a grin, Seth shakes his head "You got me good. I actually thought you were considering it, Mom" He says.