Im Hyunsik

10:30am

10:30am

Your awaken to the sun shining on your eyes, causing you to turn on your tummy as you fully open them. You then grab your phone off the night stand and decide to start your day off with some tiktoks. You didn't want to be on your phone for a whole hour so after about 10 minutes of watching them, you decided you finally want to get the day started. You got up and stretched a bit as you yawned while making your way into the bathroom.

You twist the water faucet on the sink and take out your toothbrush and paste and began to brush your teeth. You suddenly heard slight movements coming from your bed and shortly after you see a still tired looking hyunsik appear in the doorway of the bathroom. His jet black hair was all over the place as he rubbed his eyes while walking towards you.

"Good morning." You said as you spit out the toothpaste

"Good morning baby." He said as he placed his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek

He then walked over to his side of the double vanity sink and began to take out his toothbrush and paste. As you two brushed your teeth, your eyes looked over at him who was looking right back at you through the mirror.

"What?" You said chuckling a bit while looking over at him

"You look so beautiful today." He said while flashing you a small smile

"Boy, I look like a whole bum right now." You said letting out a light laugh

"Stop lying to yourself, I'm not finna go back and forth with you again about this." He said causing you to chuckle

You spit out the last bit of listerin you had in your mouth and turned your attention to hyunsik, who was in the process of rinsing his mouth out with mouth wash. You placed your arms around his waist causing him to chuckle a bit at your cute gesture.

"Yea I'm the dominant one in this relationship now nigga." You said in a slightly deep voice causing him to laugh aloud

"Oh really?" He said as he turned around to face you

He then proceeded to pick you up with ease and place you on the sink counter. The syncopation of your lips moving in a rhythmic pattern kept an ongoing flow of adrenaline rushing through your body as he kissed you. his hands traveled up and down your inner thighs, massaging them his lips began to make their way to your neck.

You leaned your head over, allowing him more access to your neck, as you closed your eyes while taking in all the amazing pleasure. His hands began to massage your breast as he continued to lick and suck all over your neck. Without warning, he grabbed your waist and carried you into the bedroom, gently laying you down as he hovered above you.

"I want to be the dominant one." You said with a sad look on your face as you folded your arms

"Okay, if you can overpower me, I'll let you be the dom. Deal?" He said causing a smirk to appear on your face

"Deal." You said

You then try your best to get an early start on pushing him off but, he instantly caught you dead in your tracks, holding you in place with your hands above your head. You continued to struggle for another minute until you felt like you had to give up.

"Okay... fine. You win." You said looking up at him

"Awww it's okay babe. You tried your best." He said as he released his grip of your hands

"Now that we got who's the real dominant one in this relationship out the way, let me show you how dominant I can really be." He said as he bent down

He then pulls your t shirt up and started to suck on your nipples, gently biting them in the process. He then aligned his lips with yours and began to suck on your bottom lip. Your lips move slowly, the quiet room around you gave a comforting feeling as you enjoy the pleasurable feelings between you two as you exchanged body heat.

His hand slowly made its way down your thigh and into your shorts as he began to rub circles around your clit.

"Mhmm so wet for me." He said placing his fingers inside of you

"F-Fuck." You moaned out lowly

He then began pumping his finger in and out of your heat as he looked into your eyes while doing so. You bucked your hips up and down on his fingers causing him to go faster as you moaned into the air. He then bent down to your face and placed a passionate kiss on your lips. As he broke the kiss, he stared into your eyes as he began to pull down his boxers, revealing his other half.

He gripped your hips and gently placed his dick inside your soaked cunt, as moans and groans escaped both your lips. He didn't even give you time to adjust to his size and started of with fast paced strokes. He placed his hands on both sides of your face as he looked down at your lewd expressions making him even horny for you.

"Fuck your so sexy like that." He said looking down at you, beginning to speed up the pace

You two went on like this for another 5 minutes until, he turned you on your side and placed and held your leg up on his shoulder. This gave him more access to get even deeper inside. And he most definitely took his opportunity to do so. His thrust were quick paced and caused you to moan even louder than before as he leaned his head back while grunting into the air.

You placed your hands on his chest causing him to look down at you and bit his bottoms lip.

"Fuck I'm gonna c-cum daddy." You moaned out to him

"Me too baby. Cum for me." He said as he bent down and began to kiss your earlobe

His strokes got sloppier and the knot in you stomach was about to release any second now. Without warning you had felt the knot inside of you release and you moaned out his name one more time. Not too long after, you felt a warm liquid being released inside you as hyunsik moaned out your name one last time as well.

"Good girl"

😗The End😙