..Thirty-Nine..Part Two..Classic..

Comenzar desde el principio

"I was about to let him go after you and get you because you were out of line with that." Leo informed me, and I'm glad he did. "I thought Ana was you so I really couldn't risk her getting hit by him because it would crush him to know that he hit her." he continued on, and I was sure that I was very relieved Leo second guessed himself.

"Well I deserved it." I said plainly as the music in the lockerrom echoed throughout. Neymar was dancing with Ivan, or trying to get him to dance.

"Yeah..." he bit his lip, "but here's what I don't get: I thought they already have had sex?" he asked, and I laughed in the way Andrew would. "It's really none of my business but sometimes they're just up in her room and they'll come back sweaty," Leo started to laugh and I almost did too, but the reason for our sweat is cause we work out together, literally, "and I mean she lives with us but the sheets- Anto loves those sheets and I hope they're not messed up." I turned red from trying hard to not laugh. "But there were these pictures-"

"Are you talking about the picture scandal?" That still is after me today. "Cause Bruna was behind it with Marc and it was this big mess, but my sister is a virgin and a prude." I answered, and laughed with emotion in my eyes.

"So she and Ney never did- ya know?" Lionel was extremely awkward at times, but he was very funny at home. Leo was a very happy drunk too.

"Neither did Bruna and Neymar, right?" Leo laughed outloud once I asked that.

"Well about Bruna, can I tell you something that will stay between us?" Suddenly my mind brought me back to the match vs Deportivo.

"Yeah..."

"Well, it happened th-" then we heard a whisltle sound, and everybody started to file out of the lockerroom.

I stood up, following and wondering what the heck he was going to say to me. As I walked down the visitor's side of the hallway, I scanned all the trophies conviniently placed in a showcase. We all observed but not obviously, my nerves were tensing up and I felt a swell in my stomach.

This was it.

The Bernabeu.

We walked up the stairs, the walls white unlike Barça's walls. Ivan, Marc, and I visbily tensed up and I heard the screaming of an overflowing stadium.

Music. To. My. Ears.

Until I actually planted one foot on the turf, it was like a blast of fans screaming, some boos here, but there were just neutral cheers.

We were all sent to the field immediately, and I saw Real's team walking alongside with us at a distance.

A very calm looking Madrid.

I scanned them all, and then I prayed silently.

My heart was pounding as we all stood in the line, Real Madrid's anthem sounded, and I kept being restless, earning a little wap from Leo. The whole stadium echoed with singing, and my eyes darted around, my stomach knoted and I felt like throwing up.

Then our turn to sing the Barça anthem came. My mouth opened, but no words came out, I was that nervous. Then I cleared my throat and started to sing. The stadium echoed passionetly, which surprised me since each Barça fan here was most likely outnumbered 3 to 1.

I looked at Neymar, singing with his eyes closed. Then I closed mine also, trying to imagine happy thoughts, thanking God for getting me here and giving me courage. I sang until the anthem that seemed to draw on forever, ended.

We all faced the team, and ended up hugging each player limply. Pepe squeezed my hand a little too hard, and I squealed like a like I normally would. Neymar immediately turned back after hugging Cristiano, and we made eye contact.