I put my head back on my pillow and shut my eyes tight hoping that that would make me get back to sleep sooner. The person at the door kept knocking harder and louder now. Aggh! Why can't I just go to sleep! I have had a really stressful few months and I really really just want to sleep!

I make myself sit up and drag myself out of bed since the person at the door obviously dosn't want to go away. I sigh and make my way out of the room being careful not to step on anyone or wake them.

When I get out I shut the door quietly and walk up to the front door. I'm still really annoyed and I'm probably going to shout at this person. Who do they think they are waking me up at three in the morning. Do they not realise people sleep!

I swing the front door open all ready to explode at the person when I see who it is. My eyes go wide and my mouth practically hits the ground. Why?  Because standing in front of me right now is someone I havn't seen in a long time, someone who is not looking the best right now, standing in front of me is Niall.

I still can't believe it and I stand here staring in disbelief until Niall coughs and shuffles his feet awakwardly. That brings me back to reality. I blink again and look at him. He looks awful!

He looks much skinnier and he seems like he hasn't had a smile on his face in ages. His eyes are a dule blue and he has dark black circles around them. His hair was really messy and his cloths were ripped. He also had a lot of bruises. Oh my god what happened to him!?

"Niall!?" I said finally when I managed to get out of my state of shock. He nodded and I stepped aside to let him in. He looked freezing. He walked in followed by a girl who grabbed his had nervously. 

Ok now I'm sure I'm dreaming. Why does he have a random girl with him? I pinch the back of my hand behind my back. Oww! OK not dreaming! 

Niall went over and sat on the sofa and so did the girl. She was looking around the room nervously and her eyes were wide like she was frightened by something. It's like she has never been in side a house before.I looked her up and down trying to figure out if I knew her, but I don't though. One thing for sure though she looks much worse than Niall. I don't mean she's ugly I mean she looks like she is on deaths doorstep.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. It dosn't matter who she is right now! Niall. is. here! I still can't get my head around it. He has been missing for nearly five months I think and one random night he just turns up? It's not that I'm not happy that he is home it's just how and what happened?

I realised that the girl was looking at me cautiously with  a bit of fear on her face. Niall leaned over and whispered something into her ear. She nodded. I realised the front door is still open and I close it making them both look at me.

"I have to get the lads." I told Niall and he nodded and the girl just looked at him with wide eyes again. It's like they are talking with their eyes! I  hate when people do that! I never no what they are talking about. 

I rush to the boys room and open the door loudly letting the light from the hallway come in. I look around at the three sleeping bodies. I walk over to Liam and try to shake him awake. He swats me away with his hand and rolls over.

"Liam! Wake up! Zayn, Harry wake up!" I say. 

after several minutes of trying to wake them up I finally do. Well they are half awake. It's good enough. 

"What do you want Louis! If this is a joke I swear I will-" Liam starts to say but I cut him off. I don't want to know anyway. Harry and Zayn are also looking at me with annoyed expressions.

"No It's not a joke It's about Niall." I tell them and they all look at me. Now they are awake.

"What about him! Did they find him! Please tell me it's good news!" Harry said rapidly and Liam says something to but I didn't really catch it. Zayn is just looking at me with a worried expression, still not talking.