Chapter 6

Heya!

Welcome to chapter 6. Now I have something to say first. Like

Lemons

Holy bumblebee on a skateboard!

And Have you seen that I now have a contest??? Yup you should enter if you want me to put the other story up. Because I hate having published story's with no cover. Even though this is my first wattpad story. Lol. 

I have been doing a LOT of promoting for this story the past few days and well it has paid off. So I'm just saying to you people if you have a story that you want to promote you should join a club. It helps. 

So thank you again for reading my story. You make me really proud of my story when I know that people actually like it. :) So thanks and thanks again.

This is dedicated to. Jaberjaws because she made a character for this story. The girl grace will be in chapter 7 I couldn't fit her in here though. I promised I would put the girl in chapter 6 but I can't sorry. So just dedicating this chapter to her to show I have not forgotten. Also a shout out to ClaraS15. Everybody go read her One direction fanfic!!! GO GO GO!

Let's go!

-Storm

Chapter 6

Liam P.O.V

After I called the police and explained the situation to them, they told me to calm down and that they would send someone out to have a look around the area that Niall was last spotted. I thanked the man and hung up. I was glad that they were going to do something but my stomach was still in a tight knot of worry.

Harry, Louis, Zayn and I were all getting packed up to leave tomorrow when my phone started to go off in my pocket. I stopped what I was doing and picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked my phone. Zayn looked at me wondering who I was talking to.

"Hello, is this Liam Payne?" The voice at the other end asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes. Why?" I asked slowly. Zayn mouthed to me 'who is it?' I shrugged.

"This is the police. We think we might have gotten some information about your friend. You might need to come to the station to confirm his identity." The man said. They found something about Niall? What could it be?

"Ok. We will be there in ten." I told him and hung up. I looked over at Zayn who had a questioning expression on his face.

"That was the police. They think they found something that we need to see." I told him. He nodded and went off to find Harry and Louis, leaving me with my thoughts. The room had gotten so much quieter science Niall had gone. Nobody wanted to talk, even Louis. But I was ok with that.

When Zayn had found Louis and Harry we all walked to the car and I got into the drivers spot with Zayn beside me. I started the car and drove off towards the station.

The journey was only ten minutes but it might as well have been an hour because that's what it felt like to me. Nobody talked on the way, they were probably too caught up in their thoughts like I was. We got out of the car and stepped into the station.

After we did some stuff then police led us all into a room with a projector. It was a small room and could just about fit us. The lady officer that led us in here turned around to face us.

"Ok so we sent an officer to search the area and ask the residents living near if they had seen him. One man told us that he has a C.T.V camera on his house to make sure his house was not robbed." She started and we nodded telling her to continue.