Contest and a Challenge

Contest time!! Yay! 

Ok If you remember on chapter 4 part 2 at the authors note at the end I showed you a teaser for my new fanfic?   vvvv

Mission impossible. (1D fanfic)

Niall and Steph have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Steph is probably the most boy like girl you will ever meet. Niall decides to bring her on tour, but he has a plan to turn Steph into more of a girl.It may seem like mission impossible but it might work. Maybe Seph will also find love for the first time?

Yes and remember I said I would publish it if I got 1000 reads? Well I did and thank you so much as well!! So any way the reason I havn't published it yet is because I can't think of a good cover. This is where you come in people.

What to do:

So I want you to make a cover for Mission Impossible. The best cover wins of course. So make a cover then Inbox me the link! 

Rules:

Make sure the words Mission Impossible are on the cover as it is the title of the story.

Try make it original.

Don't put a picture of just Niall as Steph does not fall for him!

Be creative.

Prizes!!!:

1st =

Your picture will be the cover.

You will get a dedication on the first chapter.

I will fan you.

I will give your story a shout-out.

2nd =

You will get a dedication on the second chapter.

Your story will get a shout-out.

So please have fun if you enter and I will look at all the pictures. I promise. You can add my name onto the picture if you want. So once again enjoy!

Comment if you have entered. I will reply to your email to tell you if you have won before I announce it.

The deadline is 10th of August.

Challenge time!!!

The challenge is to get this story (Promise's) to 2000 reads! Do you think you can do that? Well I will just have to see. :)

Fan me if you want to be the first to know when I have updated my story. If you want me to read your story's just send me a message and I will. It dosen't have to be a Fanfic.

Check out the vidieo on the side >>> It's a lyric video for Durnk by Ed Sheeran that I made and I'm trying to get more views. :)

-Storm