Chapter 2

Yay we are on to chapter 2! Thank you x million for voting and commenting and fanning. I thought I would just get like maybe 1 comment and two votes or something. But you epic people proved me wrong!

The song is 'Rain by Priscilla Ahn.'I Put it there because I’m listening to it now.

This chapter will probably be a bit more exciting. But I think anything is better than just dropping your phone down the toilet.

If you want to know why Harry and Louis were playing on Niall's phone in the bathroom together then read on!

<3

-Storm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

"Harrreh! I'm bored!" Louis whined to me while we all sat around waiting to be called out to start the concert. Zayn was snoring on the sofa, Liam was being boring and I have no idea where Niall is. Probably getting something to eat.

"Well do something." I replied to Louis. Who rolled his eyes at me.

"But what. We still have like an hour before the concert starts. Think of something!" Louis said to me.

"Why do I have to think of something for you to do? Think of something to do yourself!" I replied. Louis looked like he was about to say something but then he stopped and an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Uh oh what are you thinking about?" I said looking at Louis suspiciously.

"Well you no Niall." Louis said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No Louis I don't know him I mean it’s not like were in a band together or anything." I said sarcastically. Louis ignored me and continued what he was saying.

"Well you know the way he hasn’t really had a girlfriend for a while?" Louis asked me and I nodded. Where could Louis be going with this?

"What if he is actually seeing a girl. Like has a 'friend' he hasn’t told us about." He said.

"So what if he is? How would  we know?" I asked him confused.

"Want to look through his text's?" Louis asks while doing a strange eyebrow dance, with his eyebrows obviously.

"Um I dunno...wouldn't he be kinda angry? Also how would we get his phone?" I ask Louis who think for a second then replies.

"Well he would never know we just take his phone then put it back before he realises we havve it,and his phone is right here." Louis said while picking up Nialls phone which was on the table beside him. 

"And if he does find out we can just say its Liam's." Louis said before I could reply. I shrug, why not it’s that or be bored for an hour.

"Sure let's go." I say and stand up.

"Where are we going?" Louis asks me confused.

"Well you don't want him to walk in on us." I said.

"Oh ye. To the bathroom!" Louis says and pulls me along with him.

When we get there Louis pulls me into a cubicle and locks the door to make sure Niall doesn’t walk in on us. Like Niall would just happen to walk in here. He takes out Nialls phone and starts looking through his text's.