Chapter 5

Hey! It’s me. Sorry about all the confusion the last two weeks but don’t worry! I’m back now! My story was off the adventure list sadly. But it did get 200 reads somehow. Anyway I will get this story back onto the lists again because I’m obsessed with that for some reason.

My holiday was alright. But I was socially deprived so I had no people who spoke English to talk to. Next time we go somewhere I’m making sure there is Wi-Fi or I’m not coming. Does anyone else find wattpad extremely addictive? Because I’m on it most of the time. I think I have been on wattpad for nearly 4 weeks now. Wow that’s actually not much time.

I can’t believe were on chapter 5 already! It only seems like yesterday that I started this story. I have no idea how I thought of the story but I’m glad I did and I’m glad that people actually like it! So thanks.

Ok I’m sure you want to read the chapter and not some boring authors note.

Now for the moment you have probably been waiting a while for. The moment Faith joins the story!!

-₰torm

Louis P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. I was asleep on the sofa and Harry and Zayn were on the other one. Niall and Liam were not in sight.

Then I opened my eyes wider. Niall! I ran over to Harry and Zayn and started to whack them with a pillow I found. They were really hard to wake up sometimes.

“I’m awake! I’m awake! What do you want!?” Harry said grumpily. I continued to hit Zayn with the pillow until he woke up.

“Ugh. Why?” Zayn mumbled and sat up slowly.

“Where’s Niall? Did he come back last night?” I asked them. The same expression came across their faces. It was a worried one.

“I don’t know.  He might have come back when we fell asleep?” Zayn said shrugging. He still looked worried though. Somehow I have a feeling he didn’t come back.

“Where’s Liam?” Harry asked me and looked around. I shrugged this time.

“I don’t know he wasn’t here when I woke up.” I said and just then Liam burst through the door making me jump in surprise. He had a really worried expression on his face and he was out of breath. What had happened to Niall?

“Where were you?” Zayn asked him.

“Well I woke up this morning and you were all asleep. I noticed Niall still wasn’t here so I decided to go down to the shop that he said he was going to. Just I dunno in case he didn’t get there and went off somewhere else.” Liam said and took a deep breath and continued.

“I asked the guy at the counter if he had seen him last night and the guy said he had.” Liam said.

“Wait if Niall did go to the shop then… where is he?” I asked myself more than the others but Harry replied anyway.

“What happened to him? Liam did the guy say anything else?” Harry asked Liam and he shook his head.

“No but if he is not back by this evening I am calling the police.” Liam told us and sat down on the sofa that I was sleeping on. Usually I would think that Liam is overreacting but if Niall made it to the shop then why didn’t he come back? He is good with directions and he doesn’t get lost even in a place he hasn’t been before.