Chapter 7

HIIIII!!!! Lol

Oh my sprkley unicorn that I don't own yet. 3000 reads. Wow thank you. I always smile when I log on and see that people are reading my story.

So the contest is open till 10th of August. So get your entry's in! Lol 

I ate a cookie and it was tasty. But now it's gone and I'm sad. :( You didn't need to know that but whatever I'm telling you anyway. I like cookies but oreo's are better. Ok I will stop rambaling now.

This chapter is dedicated to omg_poptarts just because she is awesome. Go read her book called Thalia. It's really good and it's #3 on the adventure list. She is also really nice so you should go fan her.

There will be a new character in this chapter but sadly she won't have a big part. Sorry. 

So I don't know if anyone even reads this authors note beacause most of the time I'm just talking about random stuff. Lol :) 

Um so I will start now.... :D Oh yeh and after this chapter it will mainly be Niall and Faith's P.O.V

-Storm

Harry P.O.V

We might have 'forgotten' to tell our managers and simon and stuff that Niall had been kiddnapped after we found out yesterday. Probably because none of us wanted to believe that he was actually gone. 

We woke up at around six this morning because we had to leave the hotel place. It's now 6:15 so we are still sleepy. Now we are all just quietly sitting around the sofa's.

"Were going to have to tell him before he see's it on the news you know." Liam said finally. I sigh. I didn't sleep much last night.

"Yes, I can't believe this happened." Louis replied and then put his head in his hands. I reached over a patted his back. Poor Louis, he was not taking the news well.

"What are we going to do?" Zayn asked quietly. I was surprised by his voice. This was the first time he had talked since he got home yesterday.

Before any of us could reply to his question there was a knock at our door. Liam stood up and opened it to show Simon and a girl who looked around 18 standing there. I felt myself pale as I saw Simon standing there.

"Hi Guys this is my Neice, Grace Willamette. She will be with you for these last two weeks of the tour." Simon told us and the girl called Grace smiled shyly and waved.

"Hey." She said and I looked at her. She had wavy brown hair down to her shoulders and a cute smile. I looked into her dark green eyes and I think my heart just skipped a beat. Woah. I stopped staring at her when Simon said something.

"What's up? You look like someone died?" He asked us half jokingly. I looked over at Liam who bit his lip nervously.

"Emm Simon can we talk in here." Liam asked him and motion towards his room. He nodded and followed Liam Into the room.

"So Isn't there five of you guys?" Grace asked. Louis took his head out of his hands and looked at Grace. I noticed that his eyes were slightly red and puffy and I think Grace did to because in a moment she was sitting beside him with a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong." She asked in a soft voice. I just felt like picking her up and hugging her for being so kind. Louis wiped his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Well you see Niall the one that is not here, well he was... he was..." Louis began but was interrupted by Simon.

"HE WAS KIDNAPPED!?" He shouted. We all became quiet and Simon opened the door and came back to where we were.

"You should have told me sooner. This is horrible guys! What am I going to do." He said.Mainly to himself asking the quetion that none of us wanted to answer.

Niall P.O.V

I opened my eyes to a slighly dark large room. It was filled with loads of rusty pieces of junk.It was also very dusty. The only light was coming from a small window covered in dirt high up on the wall. I blinked a few time to adjust my eyes.

Where the heck am I!?

I closed my eyes and it all came back to me. Along with the pain as I stood up. The pain in my chest was not as bad but my back really hurts. Probably from sleeping sitting up. Oww. I streched my arms above my head.

Then I remembered. I wasn't alone when I went to sleep.

I looked around and spotted Faith sitting against the wall with her eyes closed. I didn't know if I should wake her or not. Actually I'm not sure what's going to happen now. My heart started to pick up the pace at the thought I what was going to happen. I took a shakey intake of breath. Calm down Niall.

I looked over at Faith again. She had long brown hair that was messyand lifeless. It reached down to her waist and covered her face. I bit my lip. Should I wake her and ask her what's going to happen? Would she tell me?

While I was thinking about all this I didn't notice that she started to stir awake. I stopped thinking and looked at her. she rubbed her eyes then blinked once or twice before she spotted me. Her face was first surprised, then confused, then she remembered me and her face relaxed.

"Niall?" She said quietly and stood up. I smiled the slightest bit. But it was a small smile that she probably coudn't see. Faith brushed her messy hair out of the way of her eyes and looked at me. She faintly smiled then sat back down, staring at nothing.

I went over and sat down near her. It was silent and nethier of us spoke, not really knowing what to say.

I looked over at Faith her face was pale and sad. She had dark circles under her eyes. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. I felt a pang in my heart for her. She looked so weak, so fagile and frightened. I gulped then opened my mouth to ask her a question.

"Faith?" I said quietly and she looked at me.

"What happenes now?" I asked her. 

She looked at me but didn't say anything and started to stare back in front of her. Then she finally looked at me again and gave me a look, a look a pity.

"I'm sorry." She wispered quietly.

Chapter 7 done already? Wow! it has only really begun now though. :) I hope you liked it. My writers block has finally gone! Yay! 

So as you might have figured out already I try and update every 4 or 5 days but I can't all the time but just check my profile and you will probably find out why. 

Thanks for all the comments and what not on the last chapter. Remember the contest is still open so Mission Impossible will be published on the 10th of August and I will annouce the winner and they will get the first chapter dedicated to them. And other stuff.

So until next time

vote

comment

share

Lick a piano

:)

Bye my mushrooms!

-Storm