Chapter 18

Heya

So first off sorry for taking AGES to update! I had Christmas test which is stupid because Christmas isn't for like two weeks. Second off there is only going to be like 3-4 chapters left. Not 34, 3-4. Yeh It's a pretty Short book but I'm already working on the sequal. 

Also HA! I told you James Arther would win the Xfactor! He is pretty awesome and sounds kind of like Ed Sheeran. That's always a bonus. 

Please check out the song on the side! It's by this Irish guy near where I live and he writes his own songs I just love this one.

I don't really have much news for you... and if I did I probably forgot it. Oh well. :)

Here is chapter 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Storm :)

Faith P.O.V

My legs hurt more than usual and my arms are sore from supporting most off Nialls weight. We have been walking for ages now tripping over the occasional stone every now and then... I think and it's still just as hard to see as it was before. The only difference is that it's colder now.

I don't know where we are going but far away from that place seems good enough to me. I still can't get over the fact that I'm out of that horrible place finally after four years. I don't even care if I die out in the cold here at least it's not inside the dirty barn.

I feel Niall stumble over a bit then fall to the ground and of course pulling me down with him. I land on the cold hard ground and feel my hands graze against the road. 

"Ow. Niall!" I complain but then get to my knees to make sure he's ok.

"Sorry I just tripped over something. Faith I don't think I can walk that much longer." He tells me as I help him stand up again.

"Don't say that. We're nearly there." I tell him. To where though I have no idea. If only it was a small bit brighter life would be some much easier and saving Niall's life too. I look around the area trying to see if I can see any were to rest but I can't see a thing.

Sighing hevily I start walking and so does Niall with me half carring him. As I walk along I notice it's silent. All I can hear is the movement of us walking this long road and the sound of my own breath brathing in the cold nights air. 

Then I saw it. It's the perfect place to rest! 

"Niall! Niall! I found it! I found it! Somewhere to rest!" I tell him jumping up and down pointing to the distance. In the distance I can see a Field with a small hill and a big tree right on top of the hill dimly lit by the moonlight. Obviously a house would be better but this area seems  to be as deserted as a desert.

I start to walk as fast as I can while still dragging Niall with me to the hill. When we finally get to the hill thats shaded by the tree I start umping up and down in glee.

"Wait this is it? I thought by the way you reacted that it was like a hotel or something?" Niall said as he sits down. I turn to him.

"I know but this tree will protect us from rain and it's much brighter up here. It's not the best but compared to where we just left, this? Is heaven." I tell him and let myself fall to the ground. I look over at Niall but this time I can see his full features. I can defiantly tell he is not in the best condition, he has bruises all over his face and arms. Not to mention his arm that he got shot in. It looks awful.