Chapter 14

Yo! (Now you supposed to say lo. Haha)

Thanks for all the comments and votes on the last chapter. It made me so happy I wrote a song. Idk. But yup I did.

Also I'm writing this chapter because my writers block has finally gone! Yay!  I nearly have 150 fans! That is just epical!

So You need to read this part of the authors note or should I say MY authors note. lol. 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

So anyway as you all think Niall and Faith will get rescued by 1D? Ye. Well nope! Haha I have a pretty original ending to this story (p.s that was a hint thing ^^^) and I think you will be surprised, hopefully anyway.

But don't worry this story is not ending soon! We still have a lot to go. Imma gonna try make it better than the last few chapters. ( Sorry about those I had bad writers block.) 

So yeh...... shall we fly the borleggeden? 

I think so! :D

Enjoy

-Storm

Nialll P.O.V

Note to self: don't tell someone your going to get out of this hopelessly impossible situation.

But i couldn't help it, It slipped out of my mouth when i saw her cold and defenseless. Also in the last few months I have gotten to know her so much better she's not just a friend but a best friend and friends look out for each other.

In the time that I have got to know her I found out who she really is. Getting the walls that she built up herself down is hard and I havn't completely gotten through yet but I'm making progress.

Having her around is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now though. So at least I have one thing to try hold onto. 

Days seem to go by here in this awful place everyone the same. I'm not sure how long it's been but if I found a piece of chalk I could write out the amount of days going past. It's so quiet though not the relaxing kind but the creepy kind.

My arm is wrapped around Faith's shoulder as she sleeps. Her eyes are closed and she lightly snores but she dosn't look peaceful, she looks like she is having a nightmare. 

"Faith? Faith?" I said and shake her a bit to wake her up. Her eyes shoot open with a look of fear in them.

"Um are you ok? You looked like you were having a nightmare." I ask her she nods but dosn't say anything and buries her head in my chest. This is kind of surprising because she hasn't done that before.

"Faith are you ok? Really?" I ask her and she looks up at me with her amazing eyes.

"No. I don't think I can take it anymore! I just want the nightmares to stop! I want to get away from here. Take me away.! Faith begs me with tears falling down her face. I pull her close to me and let her tears soak my shirt. Four years is long enough.