Chapter 12

Sup my mushrooms!

lol so thanks again for all the votes commes ect. on the last chapter. I really appriciate it. Uhhh so my mind is sort of burt out from all the stupid homework that my teachers made me do. I have only been back like two weeks or somthing and I already have nearly gotten detention more than once. 

Bleh so I don;t think mt a/n are good anymore! They have lost their funnisess...?

So who's been watching the X factor? I have and I already have a lot of favorit people lol. I loved Lucy Spraggens song. It was just gas. (Funny)

Oh ye can I ask you people a question?/? I'm just goiing to ask it anyway. What flying frogs is Twitter!!?? I don't know what it is and one or two people have asked me what my twitter name is and I'm just like uhh....what's twitter? Also in nearly everything I read twitter is in it. So can someone tell me what it is?

Thanks if you do.

So I'm pretty sure you just want to find out what's happening in ma story? Right? Just saying if you read my a/n I leave hints sometimes. Just saying...

ONWARDS!

Tooooo chapter 12

-Storm

Niall P.O.V

When I slowly opened mt eyes to see Faith crying I instantly got worried. I tried to sit up but it just felt as if I was losing half as much energy that I had faster. 

When she noticed I had a woken she stared at me for a second as if not believing it. Did she think I would give up that easily?

"Hey don't cry. Please. I'm not going just yet." I told her softly and sat up finally. She kept on crying even more when I said that but I could see a hint of a smile on her face. I pulled her close to me and hugged her.

"Shh. It's going to be ok." I whispered softly into her ear as she cried on my shoulder. She stopped crying and stood up and looked at me annoyed. I'm kind of confused right now.

"No Niall! Don't you understand!? It's not ever going to be ok!" She shouted at my angrily with a pained expression on her face. She looked upset, confused and just...lost. I was shocked at her outburst at first but then with all the strenght I had in me I stood up.

"No Faith. I promise it will be ok." I told her camly. I'm not quite sure why but I believed it myself and so must have Faith because her face softened and she closed her eyes and sighed. Then she stepped forward and hugged me.

"Ok." She sighed into my chest. Then she looked up at me and her brown eyes met mine. "How's your arm?"

I shook myself out of the trance Faith put me in and looked at my arm. How did I forget about that? It looks horrible and I grimaced and looked away. 

"We need to wrap it up before you lose and more blood." Faith told me and I nodded. She looked around for something halfway clean to use as a bandage on my arm but found nothing. The stinging sensation that I had forgotten came back at the mention of blood. Then I had an Idea.

"Here I've got something to help."I said and Faith turned around as I unzipped my jumper and took off my shirt. Faith's eyes widened at the sight of me and I inwardly smirked.

"What are you doing?" A wide eyes Faith asked cautiously. I rolled my eyes at her. I took my top in my hands and ripped a piece of material off of it. 

"Here put that on my arm." I told her and handed over the material and put my ripped shirt and jumper back on and rolled up the sleeve to expose my horrible looking arm. Faith came over and wrapped the material tightly around my arm making me close my eyes in pain.