Chapter 10

Wow! Chapter ten already. : I have only had this story up for about 2 months. Time flys quick I suppose. I'm not quiet sure how long this story will be but it's not nearly half way through. Also there might be a sequel. ;) What? Who said that!?

I'm really happy with the response this story has gotten so far. I mean 9'000 reads!? Wow. Compared to some story's that is not much but to me it's loads. :) Thanks guys. :D

Um so this chapter is kind of.... how do I put it.... detailed? I dunno but it's not a happy chapter full of rainbows and leprechauns. Hehe. Also the rest of one direction will be in the next chapter and you will find out how they are coping and what not. lol

So as I said i would dedicate this chapter to the best comment and for some reason I liked KatySchamu's comment the best because I was not sure if you people would like to read about them getting hurt and she helped me make up my mind. :D Thanks. 

So that kind of gave a clue as to what is going to happen this chapter. :) ^^^

(Please don't hate... but even if you do I find hate mail really funny. :p) 

So with that let the games begin.

LAMPOST MAN!

0.0

:D

-Storm

Faith P.O.V

Here is goes again,  the same thing I have witnessed and been a part of for four years. Four years that I'm never getting back.  The men ran an illegal drug and alcohol business. But of course they needed some people to test to make sure it was not poisoned.

This is how they spent four years of my life. Forcing drugs and illegal alachol down our throats. Beating us in the process. I was quick to learn not to swallow any of the substances. If they gave me a drug in pill form I would place it in my mouth and mime swallowing it. Then when they wern't looking I would spit it out and throw it away. The men were to stupid to check if I had swallowed the drug.

As for the drinks they tasted horrible. They would put the alochal in a shot glass and I would take a tiny sip. Bearly a drip. Then once again when their backs were turned I would throw the rest out the broken window. 

The men still hurt me though. They beat me and cut me. It was really bad if they were angry. Sometimes it was so bad that I would just be on the edge of death. Sometimes it was so bad that I wanted to fall off that edge. 

When it was finished I would be thrown back into the dark shed. The men would then sell the substances knowing the would be bought if they had be 'tested' already. Of course they never checked to see if there was any affects.