Chapter 4

Wow chapter four already. It only seems like yesterday that I started this story. *sniff sniff* it grows up so fast! Okay that makes know sense but welcome to my world!

So basically I am in a really hot country right now and I am dying of the heat! Also a kid meowed at me yesterday. Strange?  

Also thank you all so much for helping me get to #186 on the adventure list and #535 on the fanfic list. You really don't knoow how much it means to me! Ye even though it has gone off the fanfic list and is #324 on the adventure list right now. But let's change that shall we? :)

Ye so i'm having fun but I'm going to the beach house tomorrow  so I don't know if I will have internet there. :( So this might be the last update for two weeks. Sorry.

So I hope you like this chapter as much as I liked writing it. ( btw I liked writing it alot.) 

Chapter 4

-Storm

*Zayn P.O.V*

"I'll be ok. Bye." Niall said quickly and walked out the door before Liam could stop him. I looked over at Liam who looked annoyed and worried at the same time. I looked at the other guys then slung my arm over Liam shoulder.

"Come on he will be fine. it's just on the corner." I said to Liam. He untensed a little when I said that.

"Ye how about we go watch Toy story!" Harry said entusiastically. Liam face broke out into a smile at the mention of watching his favorit movie. 

"Ok!" He siad and ran over to the sofa and put the movie on, compleatly forgetting why he was annoyed. We all sat down and started to watch the movie for the millionth time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the movie was over I turned of the T.V.

"That is the best movie ever!" Liam exclaimed. He might act like an adult but when it comes to Toy Story he just turns into a kid. It's actually really funny how excited he gets when he watches it.

"Ye it's good but after 500 times it does get a bit old." Harry said.

"No way! It's the best!" Liam replied throwing his hands up. 

Toy story is a really good film. All of them are. Actually I think it is the only animated seris that was actually good the whole way through. Unlike Ice age which should have stopped after the second one.

Louis and Harry were talking about cabbages... I think. Those two can make a conversation out of anything. Liam was on his phone when he sunddnly looked up with his eyes wide.

"Guys!" Liam said and we all turned to look at him. He had worry all over his face.

"What? What happened?" I asked him. Then he gulped.

"Where's Niall?" He said and we all froze. It had been nearly two hours since Niall went to the shop and he hadn't come back.

"Um maybe he met a girl there and went to her place?" Louis suggested and shrugged but I could hear the worry in his voice to.

"Maybe..." I said. As much I would like to believe Louis's strange idea. I had a sick feeling in my stomach that something bad had happened. Something really really bad.

Sorry I have to go my mom and dad are being annoying sorry it was so short they wouldn't let me finish. Bye

Vote 

Comment

-storm