Chapter 17

Holy gwockamoly! (I'm not sure what that is exactly...or how to spell it.)

160 and 30,000 + reads?! That.Is.Awesome! I love you guys so much right now. And for all those silent readers out there this chapter is dedicated to you also don't be afraid to vote or comment I don't bite! (Mainly because I'm behind a computer screen.)

So sorry for taking a while to update my exams are coming up soon and I have to study loads sadly. School is so annoying.

I went to see twighlight with a bunch of my friends for know reason we don't even like it. Haha but it was fun to make fun of it. 

Hmm let's see what else happened in my life since I last saw you...... Not much really. I found out that halo 4 for Xbox is extremly addictive and I keep having to go to my friends house to play it. :) But i'm sure he dosn't mind having someone to beat on it. 

Well ye thats kind of it. OH! Just Saying this is not the last chapter just incase you read it and think it is. 

Letsa gooo!

:)

-Storm

 Niall P.O.V

"NIIIIYALLLL!" Someone shouts loudly in my ear. I grone and roll over to the other side of my bed with my eyes still closed. "WAKE UP!" The voice shouts abruptyly startling me. Who ever this is better have a good reason to shout at me and wake me up.

I open my eyes a crack and see Harry staring right into my face making me jump in surprise. 

"Ah! Harry you gave me a fright! Don't do that!" I told Harry. Wait a second. Harry? My room? What!? Why is Harry here!? How did I get back home? Wheres Faith!? I'm so confused. I sit up suddenly and look around the room. It's just the way I left it. Then I look back at Harry who looks sort of confused.

"Harry! Why am I here?! How did I get home?! Wheres Faith!?" I ask him in a hurry. I need to make sure shes ok. I dont know what I'd do if those men got her again. Harry looks even more confused with the question.

"What? Slow down Niall what are you talking about?" Harry asks me with his eyebrows furrowed in cofusion. How does he not know what I'm talking about? I'm about to reply when Zayn walks into my room.

"Hey Niall your up. Ready to go?" Zayn asks me. I look at him in confusion. Go where? What is going on here? Seriously. Harry looks at me again with his eyes narrowed as if he is trying to figure out what i'm thinking. Ok now it's getting creepy.

"Niall? Are you ready to go to the interview?" Zayn asks me when I don't respond. I look over to him, he's leaning on the door fram with his arms crossed looking just the way he was before I got kidnapped. So is Harry actually. They don't look like they missed me at all, which just adds to my confusion.

"What interview? How did I get home and wheres Faith?" I ask them slower this time hoping I can get some answers. My head is hurting from me trying to figure out where I am.

"The interview, you know about our new single and you walked into your room if thats what you mean by getting here, and who's Faith?" Zayn told me still looking confused. He dos't know who Faith is? What?!

My heart starts to spead up when he says that. Did Faith not make it out? I'm pretty sure there is something I was not getting here.

"Hey guys what is taking you so long! It's really annoying were waiting for you." Louis says ad he walks into the room. Harry looks at him and rolls his eyes.