Chapter 4 part 2

Chapter 4 part 2

L First I want to say sorry for the short chapter last time. You see we were at a hotel and then I had to go in the middle of typing so I published the half done chapter. Then we went to a beach house in a place with no internet. L But I found an internet café! J 2nd thanks again for reading my story it means lots!

Right now I am typing this on word and I will post it when I get to the internet café tomorrow. I haven’t been on wattpad for 3 days and I won’t be surprised if my story is not on the adventure list at all now. I also wouldn’t be surprised if I had lost reads. Even though I don’t think that is possible…

This is dedicated to magneticupcake for being another good wattpad buddy.

Sorry I am rambling! Here is the second half of chapter 4. It will be short too.

Chapter 4 Part 2!

Niall P.O.V

The first thing I felt when I was jolted awake for some reason was a throbbing pain in my head. Then I felt an even bigger pain in my chest. Then everything that had happened came flooding back into my mind.

The guys that chased me. The guy that kicked me. That would explain why my chest felt like it had a knife stuck in it. The guy who pulled out the gun.

I opened my eyes quickly. Where was I?! I looked around and all I could see was darkness. What?! What had happened!? Did I die? No I wasn’t dead. If I was I wouldn’t be in this much pain. Or would I? I’m not sure if you still feel pain when you’re dead. That would be a bit unfair if you did. No I must not be dead.

Ok so one of my worries was gone. I’m not dead at least. But then where in the world am I?!!

I blinked a few times to get my eyes to adjust to the dark. After a minute or two I could just about make out wall of what looked like the inside of a van. I was in a van? Before I could think of why another jolt made me fall sideways. I groaned in pain as my head hit the floor. I tried to push myself up but that’s when I realised my hands were tied together with some rope. I manage to push myself up after a few minutes into sitting position again.

Ok so I’m in a van. The van is moving. My hands are tied together and I have a really bad headache. I have no idea what time it is, where I am or why I’m here. That’s seems about right.

It may not seem like it but I am really trying to keep calm. But how can I be calm when I think I have just been kidnapped!!!??? 

What am I going to do? I need to get out of here, now!

I banged my two fists against the wall hoping that maybe someone in a car or walking by might hear it and come help me. I hit my fist against the wall a few more times, then the van stopped moving. I froze. Did someone hear me? Had they stopped the van?

The door which I hadn’t seen before swung open. The light poured in blinding me. I held my still bound together hands up in front of my face to shield my eyes from the light.