Chapter 20

ho ho ho!

Hey there mushrooms! Thank you soooo much for all the comments and votes on the last chapter! It makes me so happy. :) Also all the names you said were really cool. Some of you even wanted my name. Your crazy. Haha! 

Sorry It took kind of long to update this story it's just that time of year when you have to get presents for everyone and they won't give you any clue what they want! But it's been fun and I can't wait for christmas! 

Bad news....

This will be the last chapter of this book. :( Wow I can't believe it myself. I don't want it to end but at least there will be a sequel! Yay! 

Anyway I'm sure you all want to know what happens next so here you go!

:D

-Storm

Louis P.O.V

The roof looks really dark and boring. I don't understand why people don't put poster or pictures up on there roof. I mean your going to be looking up there when your lying on your back trying to fall asleep. Just like I am now. 

I always take ages to get to sleep unlike Harry who falls asleep in five minutes somehow. It's like half four in the morning and I just woke up. Maybe it's because of the snores or maybe because my mind does not want to go to sleep. 

I'm tiered from the long day of trying to ignore all the paps and the news and everything that has been going on since Niall has gone missing. Everybody is asking us how we are coping and honestly, I don't know.

This thing has changed us sure we're not as bad as we were a few weeks ago but we are far from the same. It's still quiet everyday even though everyone is around apart from one person. I try make a joke now and then but my heart is just not into it. 

Liam and Zayn stay here most of the time now. That's why the snoring in the room could have woken me up. I'm not surprised though, they live on there own and even though we don't talk much knowing that there is know one to talk to is worse. So they stay here which is fine by me.

Days fly by and I hardly realise, actually I'm not sure what day it even is today. Monday? Sunday? I roll over to the other side of my bed to have a look at my phone. Today is Sunday. That means nothing at all.  

Sighing I turn over to face the blank ceiling again. I close my eyes hoping that sleep might come quickly this time, but as usual luck would not be on my side. 

'Knock knock knock'

I hear a distance sound of a banging noise from somewhere but I can't figure out where. I feel like I'm in that place where your not quiet sure if you are asleep or awake. Can I be both? Did I even fall asleep or am I dreaming right now?

My mind is still trying to decide if I'm awake or asleep. But if I'm asleep how can I think like this? Maybe it's one of those things called a lucid dream where you can control your dream. Or maybe I have gone mad. What if I never wake up?

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

I sit up suddenly and blink once or twice to let my eyes adjust to the light. Wow that was a strange dream. I always get crazy thoughts when I'm half asleep though. The load knocking from the door woke me up.

Wait knocking on the door? What? I look over at my clock and squint at it so I can see in the dark. Three in the morning? Who in the world calls at three in the morning! Maybe I should just ignore it and go to sleep again.