Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Heyo!

How've Ya'll been! haha Sorry me friend has got me saying ya'll.

 First off thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!! 1000 votes is just abosuloutly amazing! I I'm so happy right now. So I'm updating earlyier!

This chapter is not as bad as the other chapter, meaning it's slightly funny I suppose. Well it depends on what you classify as 'funny'. Haha Anyway...

Did you know?: That killing a leprechaun in Ireland is very offensive. Just telling you incase you have never been to Ireland before. :)

Anyway I'm sure you just want to read the chapter so. Her ya'll go. Lol

Enjoy (Or eles)

-Storm 

Liam P.O.V

"That was One direction with their new single Live while were young!" The announcer shouted into his mic as the crowed cheered unaware that our smiles were fake. We waved and still smiling, walked towards the side exit.

The interviewer walked in behind us and patted us on the back and then went over to the make-up desk to get a touch uo before the show started after the break. We were thankfully just asked to do a performance and not an interview. We've been avoiding those lately.

"You guys were great! Just amazing! Know wonder your so well known!" The man said still with his presenter voice. It took a lot of effort not to roll my eyes at him right now. Harry decided he didn't care if the man saw him because he rolled his eyes anyway.

"Well I'll be off now. Thanks for doing this. See you soon!" The man said as he walked back out to the cameras and loud cheering.I turned to Harry and glared at him. Could he have been anymore rude?!

"What?" Harry asked me gumpily with a scowl on his face. He knew perfectly well what I meant.

"Could you have been any more obvious?!" I said in annoyed tone. He rolled his eyes again and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Who cares! I'm sure he only cared about our performance getting him more money. Your not my Dad too, so stop acting like it!" Harry said angrily back at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to stop acting like your Dad if you would just grow up!" I shouted back at him. By now a few staff members were looking on nervously hoping a fight was not about to start. Harry glared at me and rolled his eyes again. If he dosn't stop that I'm going to rip out his eyes!

"Guys. Please don't fight." Louis asked me and Harry timidly. Zayn just stood around looking nervous and not saying anything. He hadn't tallked in a week now.

"Shut up Louis." Harry said assertively and stomped out of the room. I looked over at Louis who looked like he was about to cry. I hated seeing him like this and lately anything would make him cry. I sighed.

"Come on, let's go home. He dosn't mean it Louis he's just upset." I told him and he nodded although he still lookked like he was going to cry. I dragged him outside to where the car was waiting around the back and Zayn followed behind quietly.

We got in the car and sat down. Harry who was already in, looked at the window ignoring us and avoiding our gazes. I rolled my eyes at him this time. He really needs to stop acting like a spoilt child.

The car ride home is silenent and the air is filled with awkwardness. No says anything and we all get out of the car quickly when we stop before it get's worse.