The monk looked at him, he looked at the duck, and the two unnatural eyes of the duck stared carefully at the man in black beside him.

    Si Jia glanced blankly at the things under his feet, stretched out his long arms, and pulled the boy over, "Your apprentice is going to be suffocated." The

    monk pulled the duck with his feet, "Benefit by his side, don't hold back, and gasp. You second fool, take a few more breaths. His black air will become a human sooner, and I will be able to die with peace of mind."

    Zuo Yan was taken aback, the monk still said with a smile, but what he said... the

    duck was caught by him The master kicked on the ground, struggled to get up with two inflexible wings, and cautiously hid behind the monk, looking at them with only two small eyes.

    "Don't stand stupidly here, come, and enter the house on the Kang." The monk waved his hand and walked back, completely devoid of the master style he had seen at first sight.

    The furnishings in the main hall are also very simple, with a Buddha statue enshrined on a high platform in the center.

    It is like a Rakshasa, fierce and evil, the general Buddha body is a golden body, but this Buddha image is indeed completely dark.

    "What kind of weird is this beside you? This body is shining with white light, and it is in contrast to you."

    This person is completely dark, while the teenager beside him is glowing with white light, the contrast is obvious.

    Zuo Yan hadn't noticed this person's eyes just now. He opened his eyes and blinked, but his eyes were dull, and a gray cloud covered those eyes that might be agile.

    "Panda." Si Jia poured two cups of tea, one cup was placed in front of Zuo Yan, and one cup was pushed in front of the duck.

    The duck was stunned, and after a while, seeing the master did not speak, he plunged his head into the teacup, and the tea inside gradually disappeared.

    "I have... let me think about it, yes! I haven't seen a new spirit in more than 100 years, panda... I haven't seen it since the day I opened my eyes, but you have found the treasure." The

    monk patted the table. The tea was swaying, the duck was taken aback, and carefully picked up the cup and crawled under the table.

    Zuo Yan was holding the cup, avoiding a difficult situation, and drank a sip of tea. The sweet feeling made his fatigue disappear.

    "Two." The

    monk became even more excited now, "Two?! Yo, why didn't you bring that too?"

    Si Jia said, "I saw what you wanted to do." The

    monk pouted, "Cut, you guys ." , I'm boring, let's talk about it, if you have anything to do with me, the charges are not discounted." He leaned back and scratched his bald head, not like a monk at all.

    Si Jia took out the jar from his backpack, and the monk understood it at a glance. "The evil spirits who have killed people are still brought to me. Is it possible that the rules of this world have changed again?"

    "How many people in your temple have been in a year, can you raise your apprentice without opening it?" Si Jia said lightly. .

    The monk snorted coldly, pulled out the duck from under the table, gritted his teeth, "You prodigal son, I didn't spend as much money as you back then."

    "A hundred years have passed, do you expect to be the same now as before?" The

    monk looked up. Zuo Yan thinks that his eyes can see.

    "The sesame seed that year was delicious, but now I have nothing to eat." The monk spit out such an unscripted sentence after a while.

    At noon, the monk entertained them for a lunch, which was vegan. In his words, if they hadn't had any money recently, they would have eaten roasted whole lamb.

    Regardless of the vegetarian food, it tasted really good. After dinner, Si Jia took out a card and handed it to the monk, and the two of them were kicked out.

    Zuo Yan took advantage of this moment to go to the toilet, and the smile on Mu Zhen's face fell. "Have you decided?"

    Si Jia said, "As long as he wants."

    "What if he doesn't?" Mu Zhen asked.

    "If I don't want to live for a few more years, I have come over for so many years." The

    duck's small eyes looked at the two people, and they didn't understand what they were talking about.

    "It's all fate." At this moment, Muzhen is like a real Taoist monk, "This is the last time we have seen you, and finally you don't have to see your face with paralyzed face."

    Si Jia said: "Maybe I can still collect your body. . " "

    Amitabha, a loess, how can convergence. "

    duck rolled his eyeball, which means he knows, that you're busted calf, want you meddling.

    After Zuo Yan came back, the monk stood at the door and waved his hand, "Next time there is such a good thing, come to me, the little monk is always welcome."

    Zuo Yan felt that the monk should not be holding a Buddhist bead, but a handkerchief. Xiao Yanran waved at them, "Come on, come on." The

    next moment, a toy duck turned around 720 in the air and landed in his arms. Zuo Yan caught it in a hurry, but luckily it didn't break. My apprentice, although I don't know what it is.

    "The apprentice will keep you for a few days, don't starve to death."

    After saying that, the door snapped shut, and the duck broke free in Zuo Yan's hands. He put it on the ground and saw him crawling to pat the door, plastic. The wings are about to break, and the door is not open.