Zuo Yan suddenly let go, stepped back a few, and said to it sternly: "Excuse me, would you like to jump again?" I promise not to pick it up.

    The monster paused for a few steps and rushed towards him. Zuo Yan said nothing else, and would run, slipping the monster around three times downstairs, until He Bao shouted: "Leave it alone! Catch it." She!"

    Zuo Yan raised his head, and this time another figure fell down. He tried to estimate the position and stood there. Seeing the monster pounce on him, the patch-like face was close at hand, and he subconsciously slapped it. ...... With

    this stretched hand, the monster snapped on the wall, and the person who fell fell firmly into his arm.

    He Bao penetrated the wall and came out before the monster. He looked at it in surprise, and then at Zuo Yan who put the girl down.

    "Are you pandas with such high strength?" This thing was slippery like a loach. He caught it for a long time and was solved by a bear's paw?

    Rather than saying that his strength is high, he has a very good physique. The average little demon really can't get close.

    Zuo Yan moved his arm and it was still there. It was not broken. It was good. It seems that he, a panda cub, is just fragile inside and his body is good. It feels like a meat shield in the game.

    The monster was picked off the wall by He Bao and turned into small balls like paper balls, opened the watch cover on his wrist, and stuffed it in.

    "It's the visceral thing we want to catch?" Zuo Yan stared at his watch for a while. Si Jia also has such a watch.

    The reduced version of the monster is the same as a human, except that it is not wrong to say that he is a monster. A person has only one face, and it is a face that is put together or cut into pieces, like a fruit platter.

    He Bao patted the dial, "She was about to do it when I went in, and it was no accident that she did it."

    Looking back at the girl, he was still in time when he arrived, and there should be nothing wrong.

    "You are too uncomfortable, you can't be gentle when you put it on the ground. How can you put your face down...people?"

    He Bao turned his head and saw a little white hair already leaning away, "You run away What!"

    "Look up!" Zuo Yan shouted as he ran.

    He Bao subconsciously raised his head, looking down one by one at the windows of the summer dormitory.

    Since the broken glass before, I don’t know how many people have seen everything afterwards.

    Zuo Yan still didn't run away in the end. He put himself on the sofa listlessly, listening to He Bao sighing beside him, "It's over, I have to let them watch the excitement again when I go back."

    Zuo Yan glanced at him, and He Bao turned his back. , The body trembled.

    Don't think I don't know you are smiling.

    Zuo Yan was sad. The two of them caught ghosts together, but He Bao took off his clothes and no one could see him except him. At night, whether it was a surveillance camera or other students, they only saw a white-haired boy. Flew through the night, and finally performed a haunted show downstairs in the girls' dormitory.

    It is said that other people saw him talking to himself, slammed the girl who fell from the window, and slapped a ghost.

    And so on, a series of unusual behaviors caused panic in the female dormitory.