Left Yan looked at his paws, sad and said:. "You're right"

    for a For food, fast, accurate, and ruthless are compulsory courses. In the blink of an eye, half a pot of milk has bottomed out. The opposite Mengbao patted his stomach and sat beside him, licking his other thigh.

    The breeder came over with a towel when they were almost eating and wiped their mouths.

    The one on the other side put the towel in his mouth while waiting for the breeder to wait.

    Nibbled and said to Zuo Yan, "There is still milk, don't you taste it."

    Zuo Yan: ... "No-you eat slowly." The

    towel was removed from the towel until the breeder wiped every mouth. He snatched it back.

    Then the panda picked up the bamboo shoots and snorted in his mouth.

    Zuo Yan held back for a while, and asked the national treasure who was drooling and staring next to him, "What is your name."

    It took a while for the panda to react, "Call...forget."

    Very good, still a lord with a bad memory.

    Zuo Yan used to rely on other people's incomprehension, so he was unscrupulous, now he has to be cautious.

    He sat next to the system and talked to the system, "Can the panda understand what people are saying?" The

    system: "You will know if you ask him."

    "It has been revealed that I will not be besieged by these creatures." The

    system looked at it. Looking around is not only eating, but also playing, otherwise it is the "balls" looking at the sky in the distance with dull eyes. I think this possibility is too small.

    "The target doesn't look like a character interested in pandas. The last time I came here was just by accident. What should I do afterwards."

    System: "What do you think?"

    "Let the target come, it is impossible. You have to take the initiative to attack. "

    Zuo Yan looked sadly at his paws. If it were a cat or a dog, he wouldn't be so worried, but it was a panda, a species that was directly protected.

    "Give me the target data."

    System: "Transferring the data..."

    Target, Si Jia, a second-year student from Jinyang City University, is still a school grass, and his parents are staff members of the research institute and are not at home all year round.

    He lives in No. 6 courtyard, xxxx Anning Road, Jinyang West District.

    Zuo Yan glanced down, "     Nothing ?" The

    system: "

Nothing ." "Can this thing be called data." Although the system said last time, there will probably be less and less data, but this is also Too little.

    "Is there anything special about the target this time?"

    System: "I don't know."

    Very good, I don't know if I ask , I have to find out by myself.

    Zuo Yan very much hopes that the other party is an ordinary student. However, this point can only be understood clearly after contact with the other party. The first task is to get close to the goal!

    After seeing his paws, his enthusiasm has dissipated halfway. How can he make the other person look like a panda?

    "Look here, little guy!"

    Zuo Yan heard the crowd beckoning to him, and kept tapping those mobile phones.

    He hasn't been in a daze these days, and he knows why so many people come to see pandas from these people.

    He got angry if he didn't pay attention, and the target probably came to see him because of that video.

    Outsiders seem to be the little panda sitting lonely on the ground, staring blankly at a certain place, the black and white body is full of melancholy.

    The panda finished a bamboo shoot, "Are you still waiting for that human."

    Zuo Yan was surprised, how did it know?

    "The human being is so ugly, why do you see him." Tutu didn't stop his mouth from beginning to end, patting his belly, revealing his chubby belly, and the crowds in the distance shot more vigorously.

    Zuo Yan said, "Who do you think is ugly?"

    "The person you fancy that day was as thin as bamboo. My mother wouldn't break her brain when she gave birth to you, right."

    Zuo Yan looked at this one and squeezed his feet. The panda with a big man's breath finally realized something was wrong.

    How does he feel that this panda does not have such a simple feeling.

    "Then what is good-looking?" Zuo Yan asked humbly.

    The panda Gabang ate the bamboo shoots crisply, "That."

    Zuo Yan followed his paws and glanced at it silently.

    It's really about the same, the person is not tall, and you can't see your feet when you look down.