36

Ae-jun's pov

As I walked into the apartment, the balcony door was open. I noticed Seungbae was there, ready to climb and jump over.

My eyes widened as he leaned forward. I quickly ran over to the balcony, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him back. "Seungbae!" He fell onto the floor and I immediately engulfed him into a hug, tears falling from my eyes and his.

"What were you thinking?!" I pulled away, cupping his face in my hands and staring into his lifeless eyes that stared back at nothing.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered. "You aren't allowed to die!" I shouted at him, releasing his face but he grabbed my hand quickly.

He finally looked at me, staring into my eyes. "Stay away.. from him.." he whispered. "Seungbae why?!" He asked. "Just do as I say!" He got up and ran out of the apartment furiously.

"Seungbae!" I got up but he was already gone. Where was he going?

As I walked back inside, it was a complete mess. The TV that was once hung on the wall was face down on the floor and there was beer cans all over the place. "Oh Seungbae.. what am I going to do with you.." I mumbled as I started cleaning up the apartment.

-

It's been about two weeks and every day Seungbae was out doing something I had no idea what but whatever it was, he was becoming healthier and stronger everyday since and I must say, I loved it.

I didn't want to pry on what he was going but he hasn't mention anything to do with Sangwoo, Bum or Chief Kwak.

I rolled over onto my side, feeling the sheets next to me. Once again, Seungbae was not there for morning comfort. We did spend our night together but his mind was obviously somewhere else but I didn't want to question it.

I sighed, sitting up and putting on my underwear followed by one of his shirts that was on the floor. I walked out of the room to see him putting on his shoes. "Seungbae..?" I called out to him, seeing his phone on the coffee table.

"Hm?" He turned to looked at me. "I was heading out to buy something for breakfast." He walked over to me, placing a kiss on my head. I grabbed his arm tightly and looked up at him.

"Do not lie to me.." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered, placing a kiss on my cheek before walking over to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"There's something I need to do. Don't wait up." He said before leaving.

"What..?"

I headed back into the bedroom, reaching for my phone when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "Mmhp.." I let out a sigh once the pain was lifted.

I texted Nari as I headed into the bathroom, looking for painkillers to ease the headache I started to have.

──────────────────────

Ae-jun

10:00am
"Hey Nari, goooood morning."

Nari

10:05am
"Ae-jun hey, you're awake!"

Ae-jun

10:07am
"Alive and well. What are you up to?"

Nari

10:09am
"Well I'm in bed right now, I started my month so I'm trying to take it slow."

Ae-jun

10:10am
"Damn.. I wanted to hang out today. I haven't gotten mines, haha I'm lucky~"

Nari

10:12am
"Don't rub it in! I'm dying over here."

Ae-jun

10:15am
"I'll bring you some soup. See you soon."

Nari

0:17am
"Snacks! Bring many snacks!🥰"

──────────────────────

I grabbed the pain killers but by then the headache was gone. My eyes wandered around the bathroom for a bit before landing on my small bag filled with my menstrual products.

Before I knew it, I started to panic, realising that I've missed my cycle. "I..this isn't happening..I just had an abortion.." My hand trembled as I placed the painkillers back where I had got them.

"Would be a month and couple of days now.. I..fuck.." I quickly stripped out of my clothes, hopping into the shower. All I could think about was knowing if I could be pregnant or not. It hasn't even been that long! Had I already healed up from that surgery or was I scammed.

-

I was now on my way to Nari's house to give her the soup I prepared for her. I had bought a pregnancy test aswell. Not just one but three.

Once I had arrived, I grabbed her key from under the flower pot and opened the door. "Nari I'm here!" I said, closing the door behind me.

"I'm in the living room, dying!" She sounded horrible and it made me want to laugh about it. I knew her cramps weren't that serious, she'd always but on an act and it was adorable.

She was laying on the couch, watching TV and being comfortable. "You my friend, look like a burrito." I giggled, placing the soup on the kitchen counter along with a bag filled with snacks.

"I'm comfy and cozy. Will you feed me?" She asked, pouting. "Definitely not." I smiled as she whined. I brought the soup over to her as she sat up, getting in a comfortable position to drink the soup.

"I.. Nari?" She looked up at me as she dipped the spoon into the bowl.

"Yeah?

"I might be pregnant..again." I said and she gasp. "What?! Who is the dad?!" She asked, her eyes shone with interest.

"I.."

"Wait did you say again? Oh! The abortion- you think it failed or has someone been getting frisky at night with a certain cop?~"

I blushed deeply as I pulled out the pregnancy tests that I bought. "I'll go see if I truly am. You enjoy your soup." I nervously smiled as I headed into the bathroom.

-

I walked out of the bathroom, holding the three sticks in my hand, pacing back and forth waiting for the results. "Calm down sweety. No matter what happens, I'll be here and so will the father and if he decides to run out on you, I'll hunt him down and kill him." Nari said as she drank more of the soup.

"Seungbae..." I mumbled to myself.

»»---------------------►

When You See Me|Killing Stalking FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara