01

When you see me, what do you think of?
Others see me as a lone wolf. A nerd to pry on to pass their exams. A tool, dragged into a group to give others good grades.

A nobody.

Well I see myself.....

Exactly like that.

Lee Ae-Jung.

I attend Sungsoo University and I'm 22 years old. That's pretty much that. Nothing interesting about me.

When you look at the other girls here at the University, they have big breasts, the face and body of a model, the gorgeous long luscious hair. They were beautiful in general.

Me on the other hand, I wore big, round glasses and kept my hair up into a ponytail. I wore oversized clothing, mostly my brother's hoodies and overall I'm just not the attractive kind to get attention from..well...anyone.

My brother on the other hand, he always gets the attention from everyone! If only they knew what kind of bastard he was behind that stupid fake smile of his.

Lee Min-jun.

He's everyone's favorite, blah blah blah. Here he's king, high up there. Handsome and smart but at home...

He was still the king.

Ugh! Our parents were no longer around and he looked after me since he was the oldest by two years.

Even though at the University he smiled all the time and pulled the attention of others, at home he was abusive and sick in the head, kinda!

He blames me for our parents leaving. He wasn't wrong and I deserve everything he throws at me.

He had his own rules at home. He'd hit me once to teach me my 'lesson'. When he's really angry, he'd tie me up in my room with rope so I could 'sleep uncomfortably'.

I still enjoyed having my brother around, it's only when he's in a bad mood, he'd hurt me but I never complained. It's his way of dealing with our parents departure.

I know what you're thinking. Why don't I just leave or tell the police? It never crossed my mind at all. I was use to his kind of behaviors and yet again it's his way of coping. He doesn't over drink and he doesn't smoke. He doesn't over do it. One punch and that was that. He did made sure it hurt like hell. If he didn't see me bruising from a punch, he'd be frustrated but wouldn't dare touch me again.

I sound crazy...Anywayyyyy

»»---------------------►

I let out a small sigh as I took a seat inside my class. It wasn't filled with much people, just around ten other students.

As I opened my book the door to the room opened and in came a student by the name of Oh Sangwoo.

I rolled my eyes. Yet again, another king in this University. All the girls even guys were all over this one. Either the guys were gay for him or just dying to be his buddy and the girls? Restless!

I'll admit he was handsome, tall, muscular- okay I may or may not fantasize over the guy but I'm not his type. Besides, guys like him are dangerous, clearly.

He glanced at me and I immediately looked away, back down to my sheet of paper and pretended to write on it.

Crap. I might have just came off as weird to the guy.

I let out a small sigh as I lowered my head closer to the paper. I could feel his eyes, his stare just burning into my head.

After a few seconds of drowning in embarrassment I decided to focus on taking down my notes that were given to the class.

Once we finish taking down the notes, we were allowed to leave.

I was a fast writer but not as fast as that big headed fool Sangwoo. He was the first to leave. Seeing this, I almost broke my pencil, finishing off the last sentence in frustration.

I slammed my book shut, catching the attention of some students. I quickly packed my things and got up, leaving the class.

"Fuck, shit.." I cursed to myself as I walked down the hall, heading for the exit of the building.

Upon making my way outside I noticed a familiar, short male with drowsy eyes and slim figure.

YoonBum.

He was an odd fella but he was always nice to me and gave me his attention when no one else notices me.

He did seem a bit off just standing there fidgeting with his fingers. "Bum..?" I said as I walked up to him. He looked at me surprised but relaxed when he noticed it was just me.

"Ae-jun.. I didn't know you were in today.." he turned his full attention to me, slightly shaking in the process. "Well... Let's be honest Bum, you don't really pay attention to my schedule." I giggled slightly. His face became slightly flushed.

"So what bring you here? You aren't in today."

"Uh.. I uh.."

I smiled at his sudden stuttering to give me an answer as to why he was here.

"I was looking for someone but they must have left already.. so I should be heading on my way now." He said.

I mad a face at him, a slight smirk and squinted eyes. "My my, that's a bit sus, Bum.." I giggled as he became tense.

"Relax, I'll see you later. Just stay out of trouble okay..?" I said as I gave him a small hug before heading on my way.

Bum's POV

Ae-jun is always so kind to me. Whenever I am close to her I can't control myself. I want to know what it's like to be inside of her- what am I thinking?! She's so innocent..

She doesn't see it but to me she's perfect, wonderful and just an amazing person. She always smells so nice. I wish I could hold her for longer.

I don't understand how no one pays attention to her. If I was as brave as most guys here at the University, i'd take her home with me and we'd hung out. Good thing I have her contacts and she has mines.

I watched as she walked away, heading over to her brother. He glanced up, looking at me with a sharp glare as he gave her a side hug.

I know he doesn't like me, no one does but that's how it goes I suppose.

I flinched under his stare and quickly walked away from where I was. It was time for me to head to Sangwoo's house to try out the codes more until I get in. I've been trying for a month and its been so difficult!

»»---------------------►

Hope you enjoy the first chapter.

Idk if it was good or not but please let me know~