17

Bum made an exit out of the police station with Officer Lee. I quickly got up, making my way over to him. "Bum, are you okay? What's going on? Why isn't Sangwoo coming out?" I asked as I looked to the entrance to see that he wasn't exiting.

"I..I uh.."

"Come on move it.." Officer Lee said as he pushed Bum into the police car. "I'm going too.." I said, going into the car with him.

The man didn't question my actions one bit. He got into the car and started up, leaving the station.

"Bum... If there's something happening, I have the right to know. I want to help.." I said as I glanced over to him. He was staring at his feet, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Bum.." I started.

"It's better off... If you don't get involved." He said. I let out a small sigh and moved a bit closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Why..why are you apologizing?" He asked. "I'm never around much...I feel like I failed as a friend, helping you go through these things. I should've been there for you when you broke your legs.. when you fell down the stairs.. I should've been there when you were alone.. I-"

"Ae-jun." He spoke, cutting me off.

"Y-you didn't do anything wrong. Y-you're a great friend, you'll always b-be.." He said, intertwining our fingers together slowly. I nodded my head and gave him a small smile.

"So please, s-stop worrying.. everything's going to be okay." He said.

»»---------------------►

We were back at Sangwoo's house. I got out of the car as Officer Lee, lead Bum to the house door. It was silent between the 3 of us so I decided to make conversation.

"H-hey um, my family name is Lee too!" I said awkwardly. He turned his gaze at me as Bum punched in the code to open the door. "Oh? I didn't know that. That's nice to know." He said just as awkward as I was.

Silence.

As we walked into the house I noticed the bloody knife on the floor that officer Lee stood over.

Did Sangwoo really attack Seungbae like he said..? The evidence was right there before my eyes.

I watched as he collect the knife off the floor and headed into the kitchen where he grabbed a fresh towel and wiped up the liquid that was in the kitchen.

I stayed quiet as he did what he needed to do.

"Say 'Ah.'" he said, walking over to Bum.

"Wh-why?" Bum asked, stepping back.

"Stop talking back and do it." He said shoving his thumb into Bum's mouth, forcing it open. "Hey-" I stopped and watched as he used a cotton swab to collect some on Bum's saliva and then pulls few strands of his hair out.

"E-excuse me..." Bum called out to Officer Lee. "What's going to happen to Sangwoo?" He asked.

"We have proof, so we're going to investigate him for a while longer but we don't know what'll happen, so we'll need you to stay here." He said, walking away and heading into his car before driving off.

____________

WARNING:
18+ CONTENT AHEAD
________________

I walked over to Bum who was standing at the gate and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure what happens, it'll be okay... Hopefully.."

Before he could respond to me, a taxi pulled up and out came a man who seemed to be in his late 40's. "Yoon Bum!"

"Uncle?!" He exclaimed, looking at the man in shock.
So this was the man Bum warned me to stay away from.

"Ae-jun, get inside!" Bum said as he pushed me into the gates, causing me to trip over myself and fall onto my knees. I looked back to see Bum holding the gate closed from his uncle trying to reach for him.

"Get over here!" He yelled at Bum. I quickly got up, my heart racing at a fast pace. I could hear my heart beat in my ears.

"H-how did you..."

"Nevermind that, just come here!" The man outstretched his arms, trying to reach for Bum. "Bum... L-Let's get inside.." I said, my voice shaking as a spoke.

"I'm going to count down from 10. 10!"

"Bum, please let's go inside!" I screamed at him, snapping him back into reality. Bum ran pass me, heading up the stairs to put the pin in. I was quickly at his side.

Once he got it in correctly we pushed our way inside. As Bum was about to shut the door, hands grabbed onto the door, pulling and stopping it from closing. "Please! Please..!!" Bum said as he fought to close the door shut.

Failing miserable, his uncle over powered him, opening the door and grabbing Bum, forcing him to the floor.

"Bum!" I said. I charged towards the man, pushing him off of Bum and into the wall with my body.

"Ugh! You bitch!" He grabbed me by the hair, pulling my head back before forcing it against the wall.

"Is this the slut that took you away from me?!" He shouted, staring at bum as he pushed my head more against the wall.

"Let go of me! Leave us alone!" I shouted but he didn't budge. He grabbed by hands, forcing them behind my back.

"Who would've thought, after all this time... The police would be the one to tell me where you are? Let's go home!" He said, glaring at Bum.

"No!"

I was suddenly forced onto the ground onto my knees, my head being pushed down onto the ground. "Ae-jun!" Bum exclaimed. I tried to look at Bum but I couldn't.

I gasped slightly, felling my shorts being pulled down. My eyes widened as I started to squirm in his grip.

"G-get off! What do you think you're doing?!"

"If Bum is going to refuse to come home with me, I'll just have my way with you."

"Bum..please do something!" I screamed.

He stood there, frozen on the spot. I could see him trembling.

I was pulled up by my hair, feeling his nose against my neck. Hot tears, rolling down my cheeks. He slowly slipped his hand into the front of my underwear.

I closed my eyes, wishing all of this could stop. I felt disgusting immediately. I wanted to stab this man. I wanted him to beg on his knees as I drove a knife into his shoulder.

"Gah!" I was suddenly released from his hold, looking up I noticed Bum held a knife at his uncle. His uncle's cheek had a slit across it.

I lied there on the floor, unable to move due to the shock of almost being raped by this man.

"Put the knife down!" His uncle's shouted.

"Alright, I get it!! Let's just go home for now!" His uncle tried to calm him down but Bum's grip on the knife never faded. He stood between me and his uncle.

"I won't hit you anymore, okay? I won't bother you or your girlfriend." He said, reaching out his hand towards him.

"Y-you.. hurt her...and now you say that?!"

"Okay, okay...I get it." His uncle had a grip on the knife slightly. "I'll treat you..much better than just now..okay?" He said softly, trying to get on Bum's good side.

"B-Bum.." I said. He immediately swung the knife from his uncle's grip, slicing the tip of his fingers. "IM NOT MY MOM!!" Bum shouted.

"You crazy piece of shit..." His uncle said.

I slowly sat up from behind Bum, fixing my clothes, my back against the lower cupboard. I stared at the floor, blocking out everything around me.

Before I knew it, I had passed out right there on the floor.

»»---------------------►