24

Sangwoo's POV

"I'm telling you it was her! She looked like she's being forced against her own will being with that guy. She had this choker device around her neck, like a collar for wild animals. It blinked a red light like it was activated.. or something." Nari said, explaining to me that she saw Ae-jun the other day.

"A shock collar maybe?" I asked as I cleaned out a cup. "Why didn't I think of that..." She mumbled, throwing away a piece of paper from her note pad.

"She had bruises... I couldn't see clearly but it was like she's being tied up. If there were other bruises I couldn't see because of her clothes obviously but.. I don't know but we need to help her.."

"How stupid can you fucking be, Nari?!" I screamed at her. She flinched, looking at me in fear.

"Wh-what?"

"Why are you telling me this?! Why aren't you going to the police about this? She could be dead.. she could be fucking dead!"

"I don't know?! Maybe I just misread the situation, maybe she's got that kind of kink-"

"You stupid bitch... She's been missing for two weeks! No phone calls, no replying to texts and only now you think it's a kink? Get your ass out of here and go to the police station!" I yelled, grabbing the attention of the customers in the bar.

Her eyes filled with tears, she quickly gathered her things and ran out of the building.

"What are you guys looking at?!" I screamed at the customers who quickly went back to doing whatever the fuck they were doing.

Seungbae's POV

"Ugh...fuck.." I groaned, sitting up in my bed. I ran my hand through my hair as my feet kicked a couple of cans down that was surrounding my bed.

"Ae-jun..." I mumbled as I got up, leaving the dark room. I headed into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I've really let myself go.

She wouldn't have wanted me to be like this. She would've scolded me for not taking care of myself. I turned on the sink and started to wash my face.

After that, I put on shaving cream onto my beard along with the mustache and stood there for a few seconds to let it set in.

I picked up a Razer, washing it off with water, before placing it against my face.

My phone suddenly rang which cause me to panic slightly, cutting my chin with the Razer blade. "Fuck..what now.." I grabbed a towel, pressing it against the cut as I reached for my phone.

I picked up. "What?!"

"We have reports on Ae-jun, someone said they seen her with a young man." Officer Lee said. My heart started pounding.

"Shit.. that's great but can you trust the source?" I asked, walking back into the bathroom. I put the phone on speaker and proceeded to shave my beard.

"Well yes! She said that she's a friend of Ae-jun, they worked at a bar together? Anyways, she gave a description of the guy and we might have a lead on who he might be." He said.

"I'll be down at the station in 30 minutes." I said.

"No need, I'm already on my way to your place, sit tight." He said, hanging up.

»»---------------------►

Ae-jun POV

"How did that feel?" Dae-hyun asked, sliding my leg off of his shoulder, looking up at me. I looked away from his gaze, not wanting to give him an answer.

The truth is, I enjoyed it but it was completely wrong. I felt guilty for letting myself go like this. How could I ever forgive myself?

"Ae-jun?" He spoke. I looked at him as he stood up. "You're shamed?" He asked, sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at me. I didn't respond, I only looked away from his gaze again. I pulled up my underwear, letting out a small sigh.

"You don't have to say whether or not you like it. I could tell by just looking at your face." He said, buttoning up his shirt.

"I- I'm.. I'm supposed to hate this.." I mumbled but he heard me clearly. "You're confused I suppose?" He said, brushing his hair back with his fingers.

"I don't want to be confused! I want to know exactly how I feel.."

"You do know, you're just afraid of your feelings, you like this. Heck you might even love it, but what an embarrassing thought right? Loving the idea of being someone's sex slave?" He said, pouring himself a glass of wine.

Was that it? I loved the thought of being a sex slave but I was too afraid to admit such a thing? It's not like me.. so why.. why wouldn't I fight back?

"I'll tell you what the problem is. I'm being too nice to you." He started, walking around the bed, kneeling in front of me. "If I were to beat you everyday, tie you up or cut you open and threaten you with vile actions, you'd want to leave immediately. You put up a fight wouldn't you?" He asked, taking a drink of his wine.

The guilt started to flood over me with realization. "But I'm treating you as if you were my girlfriend or if we were married, so of course you'd want to stay, all I've ever given you was love.."

He opened up my robe, leaning forward, he placed kisses along my collar bone. He was right. He never really bring harm to me in anyway, besides the time he slapped me.

"Mm! Wait, I have one more theory." He said, kissing up my neck before pulling away to stare into my eyes. "You're drawn to abuse, aren't you? You think it's another way of someone showing their love to you." He smirked. My blood ran cold at the thought.

Part of me wanted to say no and the other was unsure.

Come to think of it, my brother always use to hurt me and I'd always forgive him because I knew he loved me and I believed it was his way of 'coping'. Anyone would try to escape such a situation but I stayed.

Did I really love that feeling..? Of being hurt? Being used..?

Tears starting to form in my eyes. "Oh.. so it is that huh? You're sick aren't you?" He chuckled, standing up infront of me. "Come to think of it, there's one thing we haven't tried yet." He said, pulling down his zipper on his pants.

"Say ah~ and don't bite down on it, you'll regret it~"

»»---------------------►