23

"Well look at who still isn't making a sound anymore." He climbed into the bed, snaking his arms around my torso. "Did you have fun? I know I did.." he whispered in my ear.

"It's already been two days, it wasn't that bad, I made sure I was gentle." He said.

I closed my eyes, trying my best to block him out but that didn't work. He let out a sigh and got up out of the bed, walking around to see my face. He squatted down and stared at me.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you but someone needed to teach you a lesson." He said, brushing my hair out of my face. "Besides, I know you enjoyed it. You moaned my name, hehe."

I looked away from his gaze. "Nothing to be embarrassed about. Just know that we'll be doing it every night so you're comfortable with it." He said, standing up and walking out of the room.

I sat up as he left. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Just as I did this the bedroom door opened and I can hear the maids talking.

"That bitch, she's gone.. we'll get her next time."

I let out a sigh in relief as I walked over to the mirror. I looked in the mirror at the bruises on my body from the maids.

They found out he had his way with me and they weren't so happy about that, so yesterday they took their anger out of me, the target.

"Ae-jun?" I flinched, unlocking the bathroom door. I quickly put on one of the robes in the bathroom to hide the bruises. I walked out of the bathroom to see Dae-hyun standing by the door.

"Ah there you are." He said, walking over to me. "What were you doing in there? Why are you wearing my robe?"

"I wanted to freshen up.. I got a bit cold so I..put it on." I said, smiling.

"She speaks!" He chuckled. "Well, go get cleaned, we're going into town." He said, moving a strand of hair behind my ear.

"T-town? You're allowing me to go outside?" I asked. "Well yes of course. Quickly now." He said, smirking.

I hesitated at first but decided to listen and do as he told me to.

"If I wanted to survive through this I had to cooperate, make the buyer...happy."

»»---------------------►

We were in the car in a parking lot in the city. I was unsure as to why we were still sitting in the car and not getting out. It was unclear until Dae-hyun spoke up.

"Here, put this on, just in case you don't think of wondering off too far. If you get more than 20 feet away from me I'll get an alarm on my device that will take me to where you are. You also can't take it off without the key." He said, handing me a choker.

"U-uhm okay.." I said as I clipped it around my neck. I was suddenly shocked by the chocker, a yelp escaping my lips.

"And that's for if you try to run away, that was just a taste of level 1. If I use the highest which is 7, it's like being tasered so be careful." He said, getting out of the car.

I got out of the car aswell and followed behind him, wherever he was going.

"Why didn't you just let me stay home?" I asked as I walked beside him. "Another one of my ways on telling you I own you. If anyone approaches you that you know, ignore them." He said, waving the device in my face.

"That's not fair! I should be allowed to talk to whoever.." I said, glaring at him. "Hmm..and what would you say? Help me I've been kidnapped." He mocked.

"Do you know how stupid you'd look? People might actually think you're drunk." He chuckled, pulling me into a clothing store.

He held up a shirt towards me, examining it. "Don't you think that's a bit too feminine for a guy like you?" I asked, raising a brow at his fashion sense. "It's not for me, stupid." He said, placing them in my hands.

"For me?" I asked looking up at him confused. "Well yes, if you're going to be my lady love I might as well make you look nice."

"What happened to 'dont think your like will be easy from here on out?' was that just a lie? Because things feel a bit too easy around here.." I said. He only chuckled and pet my head. "You poor thing, if you prefer bad treatment I can show you that instead.." he said, taking the clothes from my hands, putting them back.

"No! It's fine..." I took the clothes back and looked away. He only chuckled and moved closer. "Now how were you still a virgin all this time? You're so adorable that it's kinda hot too.." he leaned forward, staring at me from close up.

"I was saving myself for the right person.. now it won't be special anymore.." I furrowed my brows at the thought of not having that special someone taking something as important as that away from me.

"You're one of those girls huh? Innocent as always.." he placed a kiss on my cheek before walking away to look at more clothes.

"Ae-jun?" I immediately tensed to the sound of someone calling my name. I turned around and noticed it was Nari.

"N-Nari, listen you can't ta-"

"Oh who's this?" Dae-hyun asked, walking back over. He glanced at Nari and smiled.

"I don't know her. She was asking where I got such fashionable choker, she really likes it." I said, smiling slightly.

"Oh? Well I made it myself, it's quite the head turner." He chuckled.

Nari's POV

What the heck?? She doesn't know me? She just said my name a few seconds ago-

I glanced over to Ae-jun and noticed she didn't look like herself at all. She seemed worn out, stressed and uneasy and I was definitely not buying that fake smile.

The visible bruises on her wrist.

Come to think of it, Ae-jun's been missing for a week and couple days and here she is walking around as though nothing's happened. Something's not right.

"Awe I wish I could get a choker like that it looks amazing." I said, stepping closer to get a better look.

No way.

What kind of choker is that? There a small red light blinking. It was barely noticeable but being as close as I was it was noticable.

"Well I'm glad you like it, we'll be going now." The man said, pulling her away with him. She looked back at me with a sad look in her eyes and that's when I knew, she was in need of some help.

But who would've thought it would be the last time I saw her.

»»---------------------►