He chuckles. "it enhanced your caramel eyes, you know."

I swallow. He knows my eyes' exact colour.

"And it wrapped your body perfectly, I can't wait to tear it off."

"What?" I squeak and look at him.

He chuckles "finally! You're looking at me now."

"Stop teasing me. Dave Walker. Or I swear I will tell your parents about their son inappropriate words to me," I say to him.

He laughs this time "and I tell them that because I want my date to see me. She acted very cold to me since I picked her up earlier at her apartment."

"Because she loathed you for trapped her."

He stabs his own chest "I'm not! That's so low even for me to trap someone."

"You know what, Dave. If you said you want to have a chance with me, what you did to me just kept making your chances smaller and smaller," I say and look at the window.

The car stops at the red light. I feel Dave leans to me and he takes my chin. "We both know you don't even want to open the door for me, Lyssa," he whispers huskily and I couldn't help the tingles in my body. But I force myself to stare at him.

"So I try the other way around."

"Which?" I whispered back, but I couldn't help my eyes to travel from his charcoal eyes to his perfect nose to his sexy lips.

"Forcing you to open the door for me. By trapping you to spend time with me" his eyes on my mouth. I feel my mouth dry and I hold on every control I have to not whimper, or worse, ask him to kiss me.

"And we both know, or at least your body and I know that you want me too."

I swallow. His hand let go of my chin and traveled slowly to my chest and all the way to my.. puckered nipple. Traitor!!!!!!!

I pull back and look away. Clearing my throat "It's green," I say, but my voice sounds so weird even to my own ears.

He chuckles and continues driving.

***

The house is homey. It's not the biggest house, but it's a beautiful house. I love the small pretty garden at the front full of blooming flowers. For a heiress of a multi billion company, surely Diana is a humble person.

"Lys!" Diana opens the door and beams at me. I smile "Hi Di," I say to her. She hugs me "I'm glad you are here. Come inside, my parents can't wait to see you," she pulls me.

"What?" I squeak and walk inside with her. I crane my head to Dave, questioning his sister's words with my eyes.

He frowns too. Guess this time the bossman doesn't know what happened too.

"Dad, mom... Lys is here," Diana says and pulls me a bit forward. I dumbfounded. Mr. and Mrs. Walker. The big big bosses of my working place looked at me like I just found a vaccine for cancer.

I just opened my mouth to greet them when Mrs. Walker hugs me (too tight). "Welcome to the family, Lys! We heard a lot about you!"

WHAATT????

"What?" Dave vocalizes what's on my mind.

Mrs. Walker pulls back and pulls his son and hugs us. A group hug, everybody. Now I know the feeling as an orange fruit. Squeeziiinnggg~

"Mom.." Dave pulls back and pulls me to him. I get a whiff of his cologne. My my... this Hugo Boss. I'm going to buy one for me..

"Why did you pull her from me?" Mrs. Walker pouts at his son.