The Night Before .

Chapter Two <3

           "Morning SunShines !" My Mom yelled at she slammed the door open and turned on the light . I Woke Up And rubbed my eyes .

"What Do You Want!?" I yelled at my mom as Hannah Slowly got up and yawned .

"Tomorrow is Your real birthday and the concert and today is cleaning day!" She said as she sat a list down on my desk next to the concert tickets .

"NO! PLease Not Today!" I Shouted As I slowly got up dragging Hannah Along . I walked over to my desk and picked up the list/note . 

''Taylor:                                                     

Laundrey

Clean Room

And Vacume The House. 

Hannah:

Dishes

And Garbage"

I sat the list back down on my desk and started to pick up around my room . I walked down staris and got the vacume and started to vacume the living room first as i saw Hannah start on the dishes .  About 1 hour later i got a text from My boyfriend , Alex .

"Hey babe . Since I Wont Be Able To See You Tomorrow I Want To See You Today . Come Over IN About 3 Hours :)"

I Smiled And Responded A "Ok Ill Try :)"  We Both Finished Up our chors and i had about 1 and a half hour left till i go over to Alex's . I Sat down on the couch listening to music and started to finish my homework i didnt finish last night . I looked at my ipod and it was 5:46 . I got up and told Hnnah i was going over there tonight and i grabbed my purse and walked out the door . Alex only lived About 2 streets away . I arrived at his house and he let me in .

"Hey babe ." He said as he pulled me close and kissed me . He knew i dont kiss boys until we last 2 weeks togethor . Me And Alex have only been dating for 4 days . I Looked at him in shock but i hid it away and acted like I didnt care .  He took my hand and took me to the couch and sat down . I looked around and saw a whole book shelf full of movies so i went over and picked one out . I absaloutly love the titanic so i poped it in the DVR and pressed play as i walked over to him and sat almost on him but curled up into him . I looked up at him and smiled as he bent down and kissed me . He pulled me up and layed back . He licked his lips for entrance and made his way in . He moved his hands down and down and down further every second trying to unclothe me . I hoped up and didnt realise what i was getting my self into . 

"Whats wrong?" He said as he grabbed my hand . 

"I Dont want to go that far yet . I didnt even wanna kiss you yet ." I told him .

"So your saying you dont like me!?" He said as he picked something up and threw it at me .

"No! Thats Not What I Said!" I yelled as i grabbed my purse and just ran outside  and jolted back home . I ran inside the house and i felt dirty for what i did . I promised to myself that i wouldnt get that far . I Mean yea i didnt to far but making out! Ew! I ran straight to my rom, grabbed some sweat pants and a tank top, and got straight into the shower . I took about a 1 hour long shower just blaring one direction up . I would just stare at the wall and sing . My dream was to sing . I do every talent show and ive won 3 of them . Thats how i would forget somethings like what happened . I got out and stared at my body wrapping a towel around me drieng off . I put my under clothes on then my pants and shirt . I threw my towel in the ben and walked slowly down the steps still thinking about this . This was like the only thing i couldnt forget . I dont know why . Its just something that i cant get over myself doing .

"Whats Wrong?" Hannah said . I looked up at her very slowly from the ground and shook my head .

"Nothing ." I said as i sat next to her on the couch .

"Ok. How Did Alex's Go?" She Asked . I turned my head to her faster than the speed of light . I didnt wanna talk about it so i got up and headed straight to my room and checked my phone . 3 New texts from Alex .

1 text: Hey Taylor . Im sorry About what i did today . Hope you forgive me . Love ya xx

2 text:  Babe! Are You Really still mad at me . Come one its been almost 2 hours!

3 text: Oh Ok Fine dont talk to me but i was texting Hannah and she said you were going to a One Direction concert tomorrow! If i ever hear anything about you hooking up with one of those doutche bags then you will wish you never met me!

I was perfectly fine until i read the 3 message . 'Maybe i should get help over this' I thought to myself but i also thought that since ive known Alex for a long long time that i should know him good enought that he wont really do anything to me . I shrugged that whole night off , got some ice cream , and went straight to bed .

The next morning i woke up and checked my phone . Nothing from Alex? Wow . I looked at my desk and saw that today was my real birthday and it was the concert!

"Hannah! Today Is The Concert! Get Up!" I yelled as I got ready to go . I went over to my closet and Hannah got up and picked out some wripped skinny jeans , a pair of neon green Vans , and i slipped on a cute white see through lace shirt with a brown tank top under , and a brown belt . I walked over to my dresser and pluged in my hair curler as Hannah called me over .

"Taylor . Will You Help Me Decide What To wear?" She Asked . Me and Hannah Wear the same sixe so we wore each others clothes like all the time . I looked through my clothes and picked out some yoga pants , one of those hoodies that dont have hoods on them but they feel like a hoodie, and picked out some sparkly black Uggs . I went back to my dresser and started to curl my long brown hair . Its usually narutally curly but i blew dry my hair last night . I walked into the bathroom as i saw Hannah with long beautiful straighten blond hair , putting on some makeup .

"Hannah , Dont Put makeup on! Some boys dont like makeup on girls ." I said as she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders . All she put on was eye liner and mascara . I walked back into my room and put my Phone, Ipod, and Camera In my purse as i wrapped my hoodie around the strap of my purse as it kina sat on the top of the purse . 

"Girls are you ready!?" My Mom Shouted . As soon as she yelled that i knew this was going to be the best day ever . <3