Im Scared .

Chapter Four <3

             'Wow can This day get Any better? Like literally i hope it does.' I thought to myself  . Me And Nial were stuck in the crowd as Zayn came and took my hand and pulled me me back into the dressing rooms . I sat down while Harry sat next to me and started whispering in my ear .

"Do you wanna come back home with us?" I Looked at him in shock and shoock my head .

"Yea i will ." I said with a smile on my face . I couldnt believe that he asked me that! i was on fire on the inside . I was so happy . This day did get a little bit better . I pulled out my iphone and texted my mom .

'Mom! Im With Harry Styles and he just asked me if i wanted to go back home with him! Can i please!?'

I waited for about 5 minutes as she replied .

'Uh im not sure ill be over in a minute . i dont know if is the best idea because of school . and what about Alex?'

Right when she brought up Alex my eyes fillied up with tears . I will never for get him . I went thrpugh my phone because i didnt know what to do i was so bored . Then i see all the guys numbers in there . I couldnt believe it! I had One Direction Numbers, I Have Harry Styles shirt on, I got on stage with them, I met Louis Tomlinson first . What A Day . About 20 Minutes later a body gaurd cam walking in taking me out of the room . I ran to her and as i did her facial expressions died in seconds . 

"What happened to you!?" She Said grabbing me and pushing my hair behind my ear .

"Alex ." I said starting to Cry .

"So It wasnt those One Direction Boys?" 

"No! No Mom Not At All . They Comferted Me The Whole time . Louis Was Acually The One That Found Me ." I Said smiling at the ground .

"What Happened between You And Alex?" I pulled her into a bathroom .

"He got mad at me cuz i came here and he was afraid of loosing me and me falling inlove with on eof the guys but i was like no i wont cuz no way ill even meet them and he drug me into a bathroom and started hitting me and Louis found me and then the concert started and I was on stage with the boys and Alex found me and he like literally grabbed my leg and pulled off stage and the boys tried to help but he dragged me into a bathroom again and cut me like a million times ." I said crying into her arms .

"Are You Two Over?" She Asked .

"No I never Said anything to him about that but hes gone so im just gonna say we are . ''

"Good . Do You think these other lads will treat you better?"

"They already have Mom . They act like they are all dating me . They treat me like family which Nial is but still . They are so sweet and im not dating one of them yet ."

"Well I dont know about going back with them ." 

"Please Mom? Ill Do Home Schooling ."

"I Dont Know Hun ."

"PLeeaassee!?" I Started to cry . 

"Why are you crying?"

"Because im scared to go back!" I Said curling up in a ball .

"Fine . But You Have To Come Back When I Say You Have Too Cuz U Have A Dentist Appointment In Like 3 Weeks Cause You Need Braces ."

"Yay! Ok I Will I Promise ."

"No Sex! No Anything!" She Yelled as i ran out and back to The dressing rooms . I Ran In And Ploped on the couch next to Harry .  

"Im Aloud ." I whispered to him .  He looked at me surprised and just gave me a huge smile :D He pulled me close and gave me the hugest huge ever .