What Should I Do!?

Chapter Six <3

                "Taylor! Open The door!" I Woke up to the sound of someone banging on the Bathroom door  . I got up and opened the door thinking how i got in here . I opened up to see one of the closest memebers i have . Louis . I looked at him and then Saw Harry and Liam in the back . 'Now i know how i get in here .' I thought to myself as i pulled Louis in the bathroom and locked it . 

"Why are you in here? What hasppened? Is everything ok?" He kept questioning . 

"Im just scared . Im worried . I dont know what i got myself into . I dont know what to do ." I said panicing .

"OK What happened ." He said sitting down . 

" Last night . Im inlove with harry but Liam is falling for me too . Liam kissed me right when he walked in the door right infront of harry and i dont know what Harry thinks of me now and i dont know what to do or anything . What should i do ?" I said looking Luois straight in the eyes .

"Tell Liam how you realy feel about him ." Louis suggested .

"But i dont want to be mean ."

"Then tell Harry How you feel about Liam ."

"I guess i will ." I said looking Louis in the eyes and giving him a big smile .I got up and walked straight out the door meeting Harry and Liam face to face . I looked at them and froz . Harry looked at me weird and grabbed my arm and pulled me in his room .

"Harry i need -" I started to say .

"I know ." He said slowly . I looked up at him confused .

"You Know?" 

"Yes . Lima told me straight up ." he said pulling me in for a hug . I just stood there froz as he held me tight .

"But forget about all that all of that , i have something for you ." he said releasing me but not my hand taking me down stairs to the front door. I looked around and loked up at him as he pulled the door open . He covered my eyes as he took a step back taking me with him . He uncovered my eyes and there she was . Standing right infront of me . 

''Taylor ." She said as she gave me a hug . She was the only person that could cheer me up . She made my world . She was my other half . I looked at her she gave me a hug . I was so thankful that i couldnt help my self but cry . 

"I missed you so much Hannah!" I said softly to only she could hear me . she released me from her tight grip as i looked back at Harry . He was looking at a "4,12" tall girl with the biggest fake smile i have ever seen him give me . I walk over to him with my smile growing even bigger . I wrapped my arms around his waist slipping underneath his hands . He layed his head on top of mine and squeezed me tight . 

"Thank you so so so much!" i said squeezing him even tighter makimg him stand on his tippy toes .

"Ok your welcome babe ." He said wiggling out of my grip .

"Babe?"  Hannah said nudging me in the side with her elbow . I looked up at her and shrugged my shoulders as Harry walked up to his room .

"So hows living with One direction for the past week and a half?" She said walking over to the couch and sitting in Harrys favorite spot . 

"Its gonna take me a while to get used to it ." I said taking a seat next to her .

"How is it so far?" She said a little bit softer moving in her spot to face me .

"Uhm . Could have been better ." I said under my breath .

"What ?"

"Oh i said it was good ." I said a little louder than her .

"So i think i know whos falling for you already ."  She said nidging me even harder in the side than she did before . I looked at her like 'Please dont say that' Kind of expression on my face .

"You have no idea ."

"Why what wrong?" She asked taking my hand .

"Not only one is falling for me ." I said laying my head on her shoulder .

"Who else?" 

"Well You Can tell Harry is but also Laim ." 

"Liam!?" She yelled .

"Shh . Shut up ." I said covering her mouth .

"Really? How do you know?"

"He kissed me yesterday right infront of Harry and i felt sooo bad ."

"Wait so your dating Harry already?" 

"No Im not -" I started to say as Liam walked down the stairs .

''Somebody need me?" 

"No ."

"Whos this?" He said walking over to us .

"This is Hannah ." I said as he gave her a hig and kiss on the cheek  and walked back upstairs . I got up and followed to go see what Harry was doin . Hannah got up and followed without sayin a word . I walked into his room and i wish i had never seen what i just seen . I felt like i was being played .