I Just Want To Leave And Go Back Home .

Chapter Nine <3

When we pulled up the driveway i panicked . I didnt want to leave that car . I looked over to Liam and smirked .

"Whats wrong?" He said taking my hand into his .

"Nothing . Im Fine ." I said looking at our hands . His hand had all the grip as mine just sat in his hand . He looked me in the eyes and leaned in . I didnt care at this point anymore . I was upset and wanted to get him out of my mind . Our lips met and everything ran through my head . 'But im falling for Harry .' 'I Love Harry , what am i doing!?' 'I am afraid ' Then this one thought ran through my mind . 'Gosh . i feel like a whore .' I pulled back quickly and got out of the car . Now that i thought about it . I really do think im a whore . I slwoly walked up to the door and opened it . Harry was sitting on the couch with Hannah . They sat with a crack , not even big enough for a crumb to fall through , inbetween them . I looked at them and just didnt mind it . I didnt want Harry anymore but yet a part of me is telling me He is the One for me . I walked up the stairs to Nialls room . I just needed a shoulder to cry on , someone that i can trust and not try to hit on me . I knocked slowly when he replied.

"Come in!" He yelled as i slwoly opened the door . I did everything slow today . My mind was blank .

"Hey love ." He said . I looked up at him and smiled as i sat down next to him .

"Hi ." I whispered .

"Whats wrong?" He asked . I looked at him , trying to hold the tears back .

"I Just dont feel right . I wanna go home ." I said laying on his shoulders .

"What doesnt feel right?"

"Just everything ."

"Details ."

"Well i just dont feel right about Harry ."

"Why?"

"Because i cought him making out with Taylor . Swift . Yesterday ."

"Really!?"

"Yep . I Like him , no love him , and like i just dont wanna lose him but im just afraid that if i go out with him then he will wind up i the position i started at when i met you guys . Well the other guys . Then i have Liam hitting on me and kissing me everytime im with him . I -"

"Liam as a girlfriend ." He said slowly as i looked up at him . One little tear already falling from my eye .

"I Feel Like a whore!" I said loudly as i cried a little into him . He turned to face me and leaned in to comfort me .

"You are not a whore ." He said .

"You dont know anything ."

"Yes i do . You are not a whore . Your perfect . The way you are and no one should be calling you that and you should not be making yourself feel like one . " I looked up and smiled with tear lines staining my cheeks as my phone rang . I looked at it and it was an unknown number . I opened the text and it read :

"'Really you F***ing whore! you are trying to steal my man from me arnt you! I saw you two today in the car! PATHETIC! I know you made the first move! I saw it with my two eyes! Say away or else ! He doesnt even like you! He wants you to leave and he never wants to see you again! He told me that when he first met you , his life was already ruined . You are staring apart the band! Your a worthless , ugly, pathetic , piece of disapointment enyone could ever meet . Now pack up your little bags and find a ride home so things will become back to normal . Harry even says he doesnt like you . You can so tell he is inlove With Taylor Swift and obveously not you . Thanks for your time . But im sure you have a lot of that in your worthless life . Ba Bye!" I read it and threw my phone against the wall and ran out the room into Harrys room . I grabbed my purse and walked out the door , Heading down stairs as Niall came running down .