I Feel Like This Is It .

Chapter Thirty One <3

      Its been a few more months since the whole 'Worst Cramp's Ever Week' Happened . I was thinking about how like Hannah was always there and she would help me through everything and stuff like that . But after the whole 'I Want To Go Back Home' thing i did , i havnt seen her since then . Thats been like a whole year!

"Harry?" I asked him while we were out grocery shopping .

"Yea?" 

"What happened to Hannah?" When i said that He looked at me with his eyes almost buldging out of his head .

"I Honestly do not know " He said slowly putting like the whole store into the cart . I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to her .

To" Hannah! X.x

Yo! Hannah! Vas Happenin!? Where are you at girl! You protested against our love for each other! LOL! I have spent way too much time with these boys ... Anyways . I havnt seen you in forever! Call Me :P

Sent

Wow i really did spend way too much time with these guys . When me and Harry were in line to check out i got a text back from Hannah .

From" Hannah! X.x

Yo Yo Girl! Ive been up with my mom . She had a heart attack right before you left to go back to London . I said i would stay with her till she was out of bed . 

To" Hannah! X.x

Well shoudlnt she be out of bed by now? O.o

From: Hannah! X.x

Well duh! Ive met a really nice guy here . He's my new boyfriend and he is so cute! He is sweet and he treats me like im his princess . Hes not like any other guy that plays people . Hes sweet and ive been living with him :))

To: Hannah! X.x

Oh thats great! I need to come visit you soon! I miss you so much!

Thanks for reminding me about the Harry incadent , Once again . After that i didnt get a text back . We checked out and carried all the bags to the car . We drove home has Harry turned the radio on and Kiss You by of course , One Direction came on .

"Wow they sound like they are a really good band . " Harry said as he smiled to himself .

"Sure?" I said kissing his cheek . We got to the house and we had Carter come help us with the bags . He was old enough to atleast carry two small , light bags . He got the bread and cerial bag and brought them in the house . He sat them on the floor and went off to his room .

"So much for that help ." I said to Harry as we both walked outside to get more as we see all 4 other guys picking things from the back . They walked inside with the rest of the bags and sat them down . When me and Harry got back inside we saw Niall already digging in the food .

"Niall!" I screached as he jumped away with his face stuffed with chips but as British call them 'Crisps' . 

"Go ." I said to him as i pointed out of the kitchen . It took about 20 minutes to unpack all the food and by then , I couldnt do anything anymore . We were out all day . Since about 10:00 and now its 7:00 . I was worn out! I walked upstairs and saw Harry laying on the bed looking at his phone . I walked over to him and crawled over him to where my head was over his phone . I quickly threw my hair up in a messy bun as Harry dropped his phone and grabbed my hand's . He put his feet on my lower stomach and lifted me up . 

"Superman!" Louis screached from behind us . He walked out shutting the door as he left us two alone . Finally . I made my self heavier on one end so i could give Harry a kiss . He dropped his legs and my whole body came crashing with his as our kiss got more intense . I wrapped my arms around his neck , tangling my fingures in his curls , as he wrapped his arms around my waist , slipping his hand up my back . We broke apart and smiled at each other .