Leaving Already?

Chapter Twenty Three <3

                            (To the right is a picture of what i wanted Harry's little kid to look like!)      

                            "Bae . Wake Up ." Someone shook me awake . I fluttered my eyes open to see Louis sitting by me as i looked underneath me to see i was laying mostly on top of Niall as all the other boys were scattered around my room . I sat up and as i did Niall sturred in his sleep and his eyes came flying open . 

"Why did you wake me up so early!?" I whisper yelled at Louis as Niall barked a laugh . I looked at the time on my phone and it was 6:30 in the morning!

"Because we are leaving now . " He stated as Louis got up off my bed . Niall did the same wich made me slip off him and onto the ground making me land on Liam . Liam quickly sat up and looked at me .

"Get off of me!" Liam shouted making everyone yell at him as they woke up . We all got up and raced to the bathroom .  

"Harry let me in!" I shouted as Harry was the fastest and got there before all of us .

"No!"

"Please Love?" I asked softly as i heard the door unlock and he opened the door . I pushed past him as he shut the door behind him . 

"Ok . I Took a shower last night so you get in and let me brush my teeth and stuff ." I told him as he was focused on me . He walked closer to me without saying a word as he pressed me up against a wall . He had both of his arms on the wall as his head was down low inches away from mine . I looked up at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist . 

"Kiss me ." He whispered in my ear . I then wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned in and Kissed me . He pulled back and smiled as i bit my bottom lip softly . He stood straight up and started to take his short off .

"Turn around ." He told me as he started taking his pants off . I mean i wasnt sitting the watching him but i was looking in the mirror trying to get my hair band out of my hair . I rolled my eyes and turned facing the door as i heard the shower curtain open and close and the water turn on . 

"Your good .'' He said as i turned back around and finally got my tangled hair band out of my tangly hair . I plugged in my curling iron and sat there waiting for it to heat up . Yes i know . My hair is already curly but it was frizzy so i decided to do long locks of curls instead of frizzy curly hair . I briushed my hair out and picked the iron up and started to curl my hair . 

***

"Alright Guys . You can go now ." I said as me and Harry walked into my room .

"Did you guys -?" Lipam started to say as he cut his self off .

''No! We arnt that far into out relationship yet!" I shouted as he gigled and walked into the bathroom . I walked over to my closet . I didnt really feel like being all f]dressy today so i grabbed a pair of yoga pants , the kind that ar tight and look like tights , and a hoodie that was Niall's old hoddie that he gave my mother a long time ago . It had his school logo on it and it was blue with his last name on the back in all capital letters . I walked over to my shoe dresser and pulled out a pair of black fold down Uggs that had  buttons down the side . I walked back over to my closet and stepped in closing the door . My closet was a walk through closet so i usually got changed in there when they were over . I shut the door and quickly stripped and put my new clothes on . I opened the door to see Liam in his pants going through his stuff to find a shirt . I walked over to my jewerly box and pulled out a neclace my ex Boyfriend bought me a while ago . It was just a chain with three little hearts on it that hung low past my Boobs .