No One Understands .

Chapter Eight <3

"Harry Is My Altamite Love . Do do do do do ." I woke up to the sound of Harrys voice . Literally . He recorded that for my phone for just when He calls . I wiggled my way out of Louis arm around me and Elanores body pressed up against me . I grabbed my phone and ignored the call . This day started out goos for me just waking up to Louis and Elanore by my side . I didnt want it to go bad right now . Its the best day ive had since The Alex thing . I layed back down as SOme one just walked in the door . I looked over and it was Niall and Demi . They walked past us holding hands and walked to the kitchen . I got up and walked over to them .

"Hey Taylor . when did you get here ?" Niall asked looking in the cabnets for food .

"Louis picked me up last night ."

"Why?"

"Uh - I just wanted to spend time with him ." I said making up an excuse so i dont have to go throught all that again .

"Oh Ok . But what about Harry?"

"Oh Hes home with Hannah ." I said going upstairs getting in Louis stuff . I found the shirt he was wearing the day i met him . I slipped it on over my tinny shorts and thin tank top . It was so big that it was a dress on me . I walked back down stairs and called Hannah .

"Hey ."

"Hey Hannah . Whats up?"

"Nothin . Just Home watching a movie with Liam And Harry ."

"Oh well Tell Liam to come get me ." I said .

"Ok" She said.

"He said He will in a minute ."

"Ok thanks ." I said hanging the phone up as i walked upstairs to brush my teeth . I reached in my purse and got my minnie travel toothbrush as i started to brush . I trew my hair up in a messy bun and walked down stairs . By the time I got down stairs Liam was waiting for me by the door . I walked up to him grabbing my purse and we headed out to the car . I got in and looked outt he window te whole time . We got back home and i ran in . as soon as i ran in Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs .

"Listen . I Dont know what -" He started to say .

"I dont care anymore ."

"Will you atleast let me explain?" He said when i shook my head no .

" I only did that because i was afraid of losing you ." He said sitting down on the bed and lowering his head to the ground .

"Why where you afraid ?"

"Because First of all , Liam . Im afraid that youll go for Liam and Second , I brought Hannah back to you . Im afraid youll ignore me ." He said not making eye contact .

"I Love Hannah but not as much as i Love you . And i dont like Lim like that ." I said sitting next to him . He looked up at me and smiled as he inched his way closer to my face meeting his lips with mine . A Short simple kiss was all i needed from him . I looked at him and smiled .

"Taylor . Will you go out with me?" He finally came out and said it . I looked at him and shook my head yes and kissed him one more time . Now i could kiss him as much as i wanted to without making it awkward! I huged him and he held me tight for a long time just sitting on 'our' bed singing "They Dont Know About Us ." softly in my ear . I listened carefully and smiled the whole time . He pulled back annd started to talk .

"Now m gonna treat you way better than that Alex kid . Im gonna give you what your deserve ." He said kissing me . I got up and walked down stairs as I saw Hannah on the couch . I walked over to her and sat next to her and smiled right in her face .

"Ok? Your creeping me out . Wat up?" She said scooting and inch away from me .

"Harry asked me out!!" I said softly but you could tell i wanted to yell it . She looked at me shocked and gave me a hug .

"So Its fianl?" She asked .

"Yepp ." I said as i fell back on the couch . I sat ther starejng at the wall for a good 20 minutes as Harry calls for me .

"Taylor!" He shouted from upstairs . I got up and ran up there to see what he wanted . He yelled in a terrified scream so it made me really scared . I barged in his room and saw someone that i didnt know just standing there holding Harry against the wall . I looked at him scared as an elaphent that is scared of a mouse . The person turned around and a person looked at me . He had blood red eyes and came after me . I screamed and ran down the staris as he chased me around the house . I ran outisde and into the shed . I peacked threw the crack of the door and saw he had went back in . I walked back out and heard screams . I walked in slowly and didnt see him around . i walked upstairs and into Harrys room . No body was in there but i saw like a person figure under the sheets . i pulled back the sheets and saw Hannah . I shake her till she fell out of the bed . she fell onto the floor and she was all cut up! I started to cry and ran around the house for Harry or Liam . I walked into Liam rooms and saw a pool of blood on the floor . I looked over in the corner and Saw Liam curled up in a ball with blood coming from his side . I ran out crying as hard as i could . I ran out and into Louis room . I looked around the room and saw blood coming from the closet . I slowly opened the closet door and Harry felll out as soon as i cracked the door . I screamed and sat on the floor next to him . The merdurer came in behind me and took something to my back . I gasped for air and fell flat on the floor on top of Harry. The man took the thing out of my back and stabbed me again . Before i closed my eyes for the last time . I grabbed Harrys hand .

"I love you ." I said before i took my last breathe ."

I woke up gasping for air . I was taking the deepest of breaths as Elanore was by my side . I looked at her almost crying .

"Are you Ok? What happened?" She asked . I was staring right in her eyes as i just bursted . Louis was still on my other side sleeping away . I oushed myself into her and cried in her arms .

"What happened baby girl?" She said rubbing my head . I couldnt talk . That dream showed my real feeling for Harry . I never thought i would ever say that . Even think it or dream it . The words "I Love you." Just got to me . I think i really do love Harry more than i think . I dont want to love him but my heart is saying i have to . Im just scared to date another guy . Im afraid that hell break my heart like Alex . Im afraid that they will turn on me . I took a really long time to responed to her .

"I had a nightmare about Harry ." I said gasping inbetween words . She grabbed me and pulled me upstaris .

"What was it about?" She said pulling me down next to her on her bed . Well i think it was her bed . I looked up at her with tears just gushing out of my eyes , staining my face .

"It was just about they all died ."

"And why are you crying about that ?" She asked trying not to gigle . I looked at her as she smiled and got up .

"Im sorry . I just dont get why you are cring?" She said as she grabbed my arm as i riped it out of her grip .

"Of course you dont know because you dont get what happened to me in my life!" I yelled running down staris . I ran straight into someone . I thought it was Louis becasue it was just us three over there . I looked up and Liam was standing there looking at me confused . I wrapped my arms around him and just cried in his chest . He held me tight just How Harry would and walked me out of the house . He lead me over to te car and pushed me in the passenger seat and took off .

"Whats wrong babe?" He said looking at me for a slpit second as all i was focuse on was the sky . I didnt answer so he just left it alone till we got back home .