The Club!?

Chapter Twenty Seven <3

                  A few nights passed of just spending alone time with Harry so we decided to go clubing . I have just reached the age of being aloud to go in clubs without an ID , as long as a older person with an ID is there with me . We were welcomed in by a few of Harry's friends as Harry got us a drink .

"Whats This!?" I screamed over the lous music .

"Taquela! Youll love it!" He screamed bac k. I tokk it from him hand and shoved it down my throught .

"Slow down there!" He yelled as he gave me his . We sat down and talked , well screamed at each other while downing as many drinks as i could . Harry got up as he was lead on my one of his 'Girl friends ' . They walked torwards the middle as a random girl walked up to Harry and started going all 'Goo Goo ' About him . I know i was getting a little drunk but not enough to not know what the hell was going on . I got up and walked straight up to her and grabbed Harry from her grip .

"Sorry . Go get your own hitch hicker ." I said as i kissed Harry right infront of her .

"What are you talking about? Im His kids Mother!" She screamed but slurred a little . I was so shocked! Harry told me that he doesnt know where the real mother lives . He had no contact with her ever since Carter was born . I looked at Harry and His eyes widened. I could tell that she was lying by Harrys facial expressions . Harry grabbed my arm and started walking but i pulled away but he didnt notice .

"You Little bitch! No your not! I am!"

"Thats a lie!"

"No its not i bet you dont even know his name!" I screamed at her feeling proud of myself to bring that up .

"Yea i do . Its Carter !" She yelled bac k. Oh shit .

"When was he born?"

"July 24 , 2010! " She screamed . Fuck . I didnt know what to do so i just slapped her across her face while a big man walked up behind her .

"Why did you just slap my woman!?" He yelled making everyone stop doing what they were doing . The music kept going but everyone just stood there and crowded around us like we were gonna through a cat fight or something . 

"I - I Dont -" I started to say as the guy pulled a gun out at me and pointed it torwards my head . Everyone screamed and droped to the floor as the guy pulled me close to him , wrapping his arm around my neck as i gripped his neck while his grip got tighter and tighter every move i made .

"Harry!" I screamed as the music stoped right when i screamed .

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry!" I heard Taylor scream as a sign of horrer. All i could see is a girl tangled up in some guys arms while a gun was pointed to her head . I felt bad for that woman but then i realized that that girl in the guys grip was Taylor . I quickly stood up and started to make my way through the crowd up to her .

"You her man?" The big guy questioned . I shook my head and a whole bunch of girls gasped . I looked at the man strangling Taylor and looked down at Taylor as her face was all bright red while tears feel down her face and onto the guys arm .

"You know she slapped my woman?" He asked visiocly.

"Y-Yes ." I said as i looked at his 'Woman' and saw that that was the girl that was all over me .

"Well i hope you know your 'Woman' was all over me earlier ." I said as the woman gigled and started to walk backwards . The man let go of Taylor , letting her fall to the ground . She fell on her hands and knees gasping for air . The man walked up to the girl and took a bullet to her head .