Im No Ones .

Chapter Thirty Eight <3

                  "You broke her heart Harry . Jus dont touch her ." I heard people say as i fluttered my eeyes open . I saw Niall , Zayn and Harry standing infront of me looking down . I looked around and saw that i was in some oter house . It must be one of the other boys . I propped myself up and saw a guitar in the corner of the room so i asumed it was Niall's house . I looked over to only see Harry standing there . He sat down next to me and reached for my hand but i pulled away .

"Taylor ."

"Harry no . Dont start this again . All i get from you is explanations . I want the truth . I want to be loved . I dont want to be cheated on . I dont want to be played , lied to , cheated on . I want a real life ." I said . I want to be as calm as i can . To show Harry im not really hurt . But inside . Im torn .

"Im so sorry . I Just -"

"You just couldnt help it? You couldnt help being the way you are? You didnt know how to express your love to me? No . I heard those excuses come out of your mouth before . Im fed up with it and i dont want it anymore ." I said getting up and standing infront of him .

"GOD DANG TAYLOR! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!" He shouted as he pushed me into a wall . I didnt know how to act . I just went along with it . I didnt care anymore . Nothing could hurt me anymore then what Harry just did to me . I looked at him shocked as he let go of me . He looked at me and cuped his mouth as he ran out of the room . I know he didnt mean it . I didnt care . Were done and we are never , ever , getting back together .

"Taylor! Are you ok?" Niall came running up the stairs in a rush .

"Yea im fine . Just dandy . " I said . " I dont know what to do anymore . Im done with love . Done with it ." I added as i sat back down on his bed . I covered my face as i felt a wram hug wrap around my body . I looekd up and it wasnt Niall . It was Liam . His hug was so comferting . It was worm and i could stay in it forever .

"Liam?" I said as he pulled away .

"Yea?" He asked with a smile .

"I love you ." I whispered and brought his lips to mine .

"I love you too ." He mouthed to me . I got up and walked down the stairs . I had no clue where i was going. I have never been ove here before . I got up and took his hands .

"But Im not ready ." I simply said before i walked out of the room and down the sairs . I made my way to the kitchen and tried to look over Niall's shoulder to see what he was doing but he was just too tall . I walked over to the couch and sunk into it .

"Damn Niall . You got the couch eater!" I shouted as i just let my body sink in it .

"Eye . Its likes food just like me ." he smile dand brought a plate of strawberrires , blueberry's , and other fruit .

"Mmm" I said reaching over to get a strawberry .

"Back off . Its mine ." He snapped back scooting away from me .

"But Niall ." I said with puppy dog eyes .

"Nope ." 

"So this is how you treat a girl when she just got her heart broken for the 5 time?" I asked .

"Fine ." He said as he held the plate out infront of me . I grabbed a strawberry and bit into it . I felt like there was needles being shot up my skull . I swalload the bit that was in my mouth and gave the half bitten strawberry back on his plate .

"What?" He asked .

"My teeth hurt . I cant eat ." I said as i put my hands around my tummy .

"NBut you need to eat ." He damanded .