Bonding Time .

Chapter Twenty Four <3

             "By Babe . Ill See You Within a month ." I was sitting on the couch criss cross apple souce holding Carter in my arms . Harry walked up to me and said his goodbyes for now till his tour was over . He gave me a kiss on the lips and got on his knees . He grabbed Carters hands and started to speak .

"Now listen to me . I am going to be gone for a little so listen to mommy ok?" He said as he looked up at me when he said 'Mommy' . Carter could say some things but he wasnt the best . 

"Daddy Ok ." Is All he said . Carter leaned forward and gave Harry a small kiss .

"Love you ." Harry said as he smiled big when Carter said it back .

"I Love Daddy Too ." He said as he put all his weight back onto my body . 

"I Love You." He said as i pulled on his shirt before he got any further way from me .

"What?" He said without using the 'T' In 'What' . I grabbed the top of his shirt and pulled him down making him almost fall on me and Carter but he stoped himself before he could even touch Carter . His lips came f]crashing down on mine as he pulled away . 

"I Love You Too .'' I said as he smiled and walked out the door . 

"Looks Like Its Just Me And You Kid ." I said to Carter as he pushes away from me . I broke my grip from him as he crawled onto the floor . I looked away for a split second to check my phone and when i turned back around , Carter was no where in sight .

"Carter!?" I shouted as i heard a gigle froim behind the couch . I got up and saw Carter leaning up against the back of the couch playing with his toy cars .

"What you up too Kid?" I said as he looked up at me revealing his two dimples that Harry had given him. 

"Cars" He said handing me a car . I took the car and sat next to him . He started to roll the car around making little car noises . He looked at me sad .

"Play?" HE said as he grabbed my arm and lowerd it to the ground . I sat my arm down on the ground and started to wheel the car around on the floor as he followed me . He started to get closer and closer to my arm as he made our cars crash together . 

"Oh No!" He screamed as a gigle left his tiny mouth . He threw his car up in the air and fell on his back as he yawned and curld up in a ball .

"Lets get you off to bed Kid ." I said as i picked him up and took him in the room . I ploped him on the bed as he gigled and we both curld up in a ball together on Harry's bed . We slowly started to fall asleep . I loved this Kid already.

***

Elanours P.O.V

         Harry sent me a text to go check on Taylor and Carter . I walked up there flat and walked in as i heard no one there .

"Taylor? Carter?" I asked taking a few breaths before i said another name . I walked around their flat until i walked into Harry's room . I couldnt believe what i had just saw! It was the cutest thing ever! I know i have only met Taylor once but i havnt seen her in about a year or two . She was cudled up with Carter on Harry's bed , Sleeping like they had never slept before! I whiped out my phone and quickly took a picture of them and sent it to Harry.

To : Hazza! xx

OMG! Look at what i just walked into! How cute are they? x_x  

I sent the message and quickly got a reply .

Hazza xx: Im So Speachless! They are too cute x_x <3

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket as Taylor started to slur a bit . She sat up and looked at me . 

"Elanour?" She asked unsure if that was even my name .

"You got me.'' I said as i walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed .

"I havnt seen you in forever!" She said giving me a hug trying not to wake Carter .

"I missed you babe ." I simply said as she got up and walked down stairs dragging me along . 

"I wanna watch a movie!" She said as she walked over to her suit case and pulled out several movies .

"Nemo!" I said over exitedly like i have never even seen that movie before . I have a million times because im always with Liam and you know Liam . He loves his disney movies . I sat down on the couch and watched Taylor put the movie in the DVR . The movie started to play and we spent hours just watching cheesy little disney movies .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey My Little Candies! I know its really bad but im trying my best with this story! I Hope you like it! I love you guys so much! Please Vote , Comment , And Even Fan! :D <33