Video Call?

Chapter Twenty Five <3

           Its been almost three weeks without seeing Harry and the other boys . My bonding time with Carter has really payed off . He already thinks that im his real mother! How cute? I am in complete shock to see how Carter treats me . I mean Him and Harry have British accents but i have an American one . Its weird to know how he doesnt know these small things . 

I was sitting on the couch watching 16 And Pregnant while Carter was sitting on the floor , playing with his Hot Wheel cars . I got up for a minute to get my phone from the kitchen as i heard a noise . It was something i couldnt explain . I quickly grabbed my phone and ran into the living room as i saw Carter just laying on the floor . 

"Carter?" I asked as i got no reply . I rushed over to him and it looked like he was sleeping but he was shaking like crazy . I quikly pulled my phone from my hand and dialed Perrie .

"Hello?" She questioned .

"Perrie! COme over right now please! Something wrong with Carter!" I practically screamed .

"Ill be over in a bit!" She yelled as the line went dead .  I quickly fell to the floor and picked Carter up . 

"Cater . Carter? CARTER!" I cried over and over shaking him hoping he was asleep and just having a bad dream . I sat there on the floor just holding him in my arms as his eyes fluttered open but something about his eyes were not normal . He caughed and his eyes went flying shut like he was dead .

"CARTER!" I screamed letting all my tears freely fall down my face as the door came pounding open .

"Lets go . NOW!" Perrie and Elanour yelled in unison as i got up and ran out the door .

***

"Looks like little Carter had a seizure ." ONe of the nurses anounced as i sat next to him . He looked so fake . His skin was white as snow , His normal green orbs looked like they duled down to a gray color , his curly brown hair was all flat and unormal . He was so tiny compared to all the machines the look normal when im around them . I looked down at Carter as he looked up at me with sympathy in his little gray eyes .

"Daddy?" He stuttered . I could tell in his voice that he was about to cry . I then realised that Harry doesnt know about it . I quickly pulled my phone from my back pocket and phoned Harry .

''Yes love?" He answered quietly .

"Harry ..." I trailed off .

Harry's P.O.V

"What!?" I practically yelled at her .

"Carter had a seizure ." She explained as i could tell she was crying as she tried to gasp for air but tried to stay silent while doing it .

"He ok.. right?" I said trying to hold back the tears .

"Yea hes fine . Well be out of here in a little ." She said sympathetically .

"Babe ?" I asked letting the tears fall back in the back of my throught .

"Yea?" She said with a little sniffle .

"Dont think its your fault ." I said as i knew that she would think that . 

"But -" She started to say as i cut her off .

"This isnt something that could have been caused by you . Its something that comes naturally ." 

"Yea but -"

"Its not your fault ." 

"I Love You ." She said as i could feel that she smiled behind that .

"I Love you too . Ill call you later . We are about to go on ."

"Ok Bye ." She simply said as the phone line went blank . 

***

Taylors P.O.V

"Are you ready to go my little BooBear ?" I said to Carter as he finally was beable to leave the hospital . He looked at me and smiled as she noded his head . 

"Ok Lets go!'' I said picking him up and carrying him out of the hospital as Perrie , Danielle , And Elanour drove us home . We sat in the back as Carter got intertained by my hair flowing him mine and his face . 

"Were home!" Danialle shouted as i hoped out of the car and Carter ran to the front door . I opened the front door and the fresh scent of Harry slapped me in the face . I missed him so much . I just wanted to break down and cry but i had to stay strong infront of Carter , My now own child . Carter Ran up to his room and got out his tracker and farm figures . He was so cute .  

***

 Me And Carter were sitting on the couch as I looked over and saw my phone buzzing .

From : My Super Man <3 A.K.A Harry :P

Hello Love . I Miss You and Carter loads <3 Cant wait to see your beautiful face again soon . Are you out of the hospital? 

To: My Super Man <3 A.K.A Harry :P

Hey Bae! Me and Carter are so Harry sick! We cant wai to see you <3 But yes , We are out of the hospital . Just got out yesterday <33 

From: His Wonder Woman <3 A.K.A Taylor :P

Harry's P.O.V

From: My Wonder Woman <3 A.K.A Taylor :P

Hey Bae! Me and Carter are so Harry sick! We cant wait to see you <3 But yes , We are out of the hospital . Just got out yesterday <33 

Aww shes so cute . "Harry Sick?" I guess it means home sick but from me? I Love her so much . I cant stand going this long without seeing her beautiful face . She lights my world up . I decided to FaceTime her and Carter . I Miss them so much .  

...

....

.....

......

.......

"Daddy!" A Little boy that looked just like me answered Taylors call on her lap top . 

"Theres my little leprachaun!" I call Carter my little leprachaun Because he was born in Ireland and Niall asumes he is his But obviously not .  

"When you come back?" He said as his smile drops .

"Ill be back in a few months . " 

"Awe!" He sighed as he dug his face in the bed sheets .

"Carter!?" I heard someone yell in the back ground .

"In Here!" He screamed as he lifted his head up . I heard the door creek open as someone walks in .

"What you doing?" They ask in the softest voice . I knew it was Taylor as her voice got closer to screen.

"Talking to Daddy ." I love it when he calls me 'Daddy' . It makes me feel like i am acually important to someone in this world .

"What?" She asked as Carter scooted over and she layed flat on her stomach, cuddled into Carter's side . She looked at the screen and her face lite up into a smile , ear to ear .

"Hello beautiful ." I said as the words slipped out of my mouth .

"I Miss you so much ." She said as her head went into the bed sheets as Carter kissed her head . 

"How is my little leprachaun doing ?"

"Im great! Mommy went out and bought me a new play set!" He said rolling off the bed . I asumed that he was going to go get it to show me . Wait did he just call her ... 'Mommy'?