The atmosphere began. Depressed, full of uneasy taste, and all this was caused by the man in red.

Lang Yu suddenly laughed, and he said word by word, "Every drop of blood in your body belongs to him."

The method of blood exchange is a change of fate.

The air was silent, as if the snowflakes in the sky did not dare to disturb the silence.

"Where is Zhu Zhu."

Xiao Liuzui was silent for a long time, until the sun quietly revealed a trace, illuminating the haze for a long time.

As if he hadn't heard the sentence just now, he persistently asked the same question.

"He died by your side, closing his eyes and holding your hand at the last moment, whispering in your ear, don't be afraid..."

"Bang!"

The hair of Lang Yu's ears and temples broke into two pieces and slowly fell to the ground, while the ink stone screen behind him shattered in half and fell to the ground.

Su Ke and passers-by inquired about the inn, approached the entrance of the inn and found that the door was locked.

"Moved? Impossible."

Su Ke looked around, leaped softly, stepped on the wall, and stepped directly on the roof to look around. A loud noise frightened him, and he went over to see what was going on.

As soon as he approached, he stopped when he heard the voice of a voice before saying hello.

"Back when you stole the folding shark fan, a man so proud of the prince who bowed his head in front of the emperor and swore to save your life. However, this is just a plan for you."

"The Lord of a country, trust anything It's precious. The plan before the war never concealed a single trace of you. How did you do it? Leading the Aconitum army to attack and swallow Dajin. You failed his trust and let him fail the Jin's dead general, Hezi The trust of the people!"

"He is closest to you. You don't know what kind of temper the prince is like, the dignified country lord, after marrying you, he will tell the world and tear his pride!"

Su Ke listened to this person. The unfamiliar voice came to mind seven years ago.

Lang Yu looked down at the piano in his hand, "How do you think he spent the past seven years.

At first, we hid from you and often stayed deep in the mountains at night..."

Lang Yu paused when he spoke. The scene of the moment came into view again, his voice was bitter, "There are many herbs in the mountains. The first thing he thought of was your poison. In the past seven years, he has been free from illness, but he has drunk countless decoctions. Do you know why?"

Xiao Liuzui was tugged by his chest, and his breathing was a luxury for him.

"For you." A sigh was accompanied by a sound, "every bowl of medicine is extremely poisonous. After every medication, his body will become weak. For seven years, he has never stopped."

Su Ke heard this. Approaching from behind the wall, the people on the opposite side ignored him.

Xiao Liuzui was standing in the middle of the yard, dressed in red, the color he and he both loved, and he liked to wear it.

Because he likes to see him wear red.

At this moment, it was bloody, too dazzling, too heavy, and a bloody smell lingered on the tip of his nose. Xiao Liuzui's eyes fell on his wrist, wrapped in white.