“Get away from me.” I pleaded, trying to squirm away from his hold. It was to no avail though because as soon as I made a petty attempt at struggling out of his grasp, the others followed, lingering on the other side of the wall, speaking to each other like they weren’t looking for a fight or anything.

“The girl speaks.” He mocked rather loudly, causing a few of those guys behind him to let out a chuckle. It caused my heart to thunder murderously loud in my chest.

“Please...” I trailed, willing my eyes to not let anymore tears streak down my face again.

“Hmm, how about if you follow us, let us do whatever it is we want to do with you—“He started, though was interrupted when the ring leader, Chris, moved him away from me.

“Come with me to the toilet now.” He commanded, roughly pulling me to his side as he dragged me towards the men’s restroom.

I let out a shriek, a cry for help, but this only caused Chris to smirk, as he pinched my arm to keep me quiet. “Shut the hell up girly.”

“P-please stop...” I begged as I squirmed against his hold.

“If I have to tell you to shut the hell up one more ti—“

“Get the f*ck away from her.” A cold, sinister voice threatened from behind us. I froze, unable to do or say anything while Chris tightened his hold on my arm. The pain from his hold immediately made me cry out, causing Chris to smirk wider than ever. “If you don’t let her go I will call security.” The same chilling, cold voice spoke aloud.

“I am the security Mr Dan Cooper.” Chris spoke loudly, sounding damn amused by this whole thing.

“Dan...” I cried out while my heart began to beat faster by the second.

“She your new play toy?” Chris asked, spinning me around so that I was face-to-face with Dan. He looked pissed. No, he looked more than pissed. He looked like a murderer, ready to kill whoever was in his way.

“I’m telling you one more time Allen, you let her go now.” Dan stated slowly, voice deepening as he let out a growl of frustration.

Chris looked between Dan and I, chuckling loudly. “Now why...why would I do that?” He asked in between fits of laughter.

I looked at Dan, who gave me a quick glance, before returning his glare towards Chris. “She has nothing to do with this.” Dan finally responded, taking a step forward towards us.

I frantically looked at Chris, whose laughter turned chilly as he returned Dan’s glare with one of his own. “Oh, so you can screw with my girl but I can’t screw with yours?” Chris taunted, caressing my arms with his own.

“Let me go...” I begged, squirming out of his grasp.

Chris, for some unknown reason, pushed me behind him, as his right hook collided with Dan’s stomach. Immediately, Dan let out a growl, returning a blow of his own to Chris’s chest. I screamed as loud as I could as I looked around, trying to find someone who could help us, but my vision was becoming a little blurry from my earlier tears and the flicker of lighting.

“She...” he let out a punch to the jaw “...was...” another punch to the side of his head “...mine!” Chris continued to throw punches at Dan, who was starting to look beaten and bruised as he leant against the wall.

“Please stop!” I begged, as I ran towards Chris and hit him square in the face. I didn’t know why I did that but now was not a time to think about the consequences of that hit. It gave me the element of surprise, buying Dan some time to scramble back to his feet.