Part 26 - Please forgive me Brother !

Comenzar desde el principio

Destiny looked at him annoyed.

"You really should stop assuming things, Lloyd. What goal would I achieve with that ? Even if I hate to say it, we are family. Or at least we are related by blood. I promised Garmadon to protect you and teach you. Why would I betray my own flesh and blood ?"

"I am not you ! I don't know !"

"I would achieve nothing. Yes I planned the part of your friends leaving, but they are not dead. Stop thinking that shit, I would never do that. They are fine and we will soon see them again. I am sure of it. So stop wailing and start to concentrate on getting Lord Garmadon behind bars. And I will take out the trash, named Harumi."

"Don't hurt her !"

"Lloyd, she broke your heart, betrayed your trust, killed almost you and all your friends, blames all on you without second thoughts, killed people without regrets, revived your Father and brought back just the Monster. I will kill her if I get the chance to. She needs to be stopped now or else she will become something, that not even I can erase. Which would mean that we will all go to Hell."

"You swear that the others are alive and alright ?"

Destiny looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I swear on my cursed name."

Lloyd nodded at that softly. Then turned his back to her.

"Will we win this ?"

"I know we will. But the more I tell you, the more risky it is that it will all go as planned. Just roll with it, Lloyd."

"Will I ever get my Powers back ?"

"That is for you to find out, for I have not the answer. I didn't take them away, just locked them back up. You will set them free again, if you set free your true Potential again. You abused your Powers and that was why they made you weaker in using them, now you need to find their purpose again."

Lloyd stayed silent. Destiny closed her eyes and went into her evil Brother's presence. She was trying to figure his next steps out.

He watched from above on Borg Tower the destroyed City. Harumi and Mister E were behind him.

"Lord Garmadon, the city swipe outs had been...unsuccessful.", Harumi said, kneeling down.

He didn't turn around.

"I...don't understand... I have all the Power, he has nothing."

"We believe there could be some dissenters harbouring him."

"Then we should squeeze the City until the Traitors scurry out for us to crush them."

Lord Gramadon lifted his fist and the Stone Monster of his did the same, ready to destroy something.

"Ninjago City has fallen. Their fear controls them. Any more can make them desperate and desperate people, take desperate actions.", Harumi said.

He carefully let his hand fall down and looked disappointed. That just means no more Chaos. Fine he can live with that. The Stone Monster did the same. Not destroying anything.

"May I suggest something more, surgeral ?", Harumi asked.

Lord Garmadon turned around and Harumi smirked evilly at Mister E, as he stepped out from the shadows.

"He won't rest, until he finds them. Because he doesn't need rest.", she told him smirking.

Mister E pulled out his swords and cut through the two stones he stood in between.